long way to go but on the right track!!

Options
2»

Comments

• littleskintdragon
    Options
    :( just applied for a cc to transfer balances to 0%, and got declined, and then got offered some high interest credit building credit cards - said no thank u!!

grrrr, anyway makes me more determined to get them paid off now that I still have to pay damn interest.

total cc debt stands at £4143, so not a huge part of overall debt.

£23000 is interest free split into £6000 family loan, and £17000 which is interest free for another 9 years (was deposit match from builder towards new house)

£2150 is on 2 overdrafts and then theres just over £12000 on two cars, and £9777 on mine and dh student loans (his is finished next april)

We are also currently paying monthly £128 towards a loan taken out 5 years ago but finishes next month :j so money can go towards paying towards cc's.

Now to make a plan as to what money to put where.......
    Still here..... but working on that!
  • chevalier
    chevalier Posts: 7,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    have you looked at the snowball calculator to see which is the most cost effective way of paying off the debt?
    I want a job that is less than an hour driving away from my house! Are you listening universe?
  • littleskintdragon
    Options
    Hi yeah I did, i'm trying to work out how much I can spend exactly per month so that its more accurate than it was last time.
    Concentrating on one cc at the mo, for the 1 debt 100 days challenge, doesnt end until end june and im currently at £395/£1176. nice to c a balance drop quickly rather than watch a few drop slowly and not feel as though im getting anywhere.

I will use the snowball calculator again though once i know where i am

Thank
    Still here..... but working on that!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills