We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Free daily mail with 55p spend?

Options
I just went in a McColls and after the SA tried to flog me 3 creme eggs for £1 I just wanted to get out the shop she then wondered off picked up a copy of the daily mail and mumbled something about 55p and free daily mail I refused to own a copy of the paper so laughed and said free daily mail no thanks I was spending £2.89 so I don't know if she ment the paper was worth 55p or you had to spend 55p to receive it any way if you want a free copy go to McColls maybe someone else knows the reason she was trying to give them away
2012 wins- FB Clean Campaign eyebrow kit, Heinz ketchup Indian Spices, 4x rocky road squares, magners eye-pads, £500 from pepsi, 3x green&black cooking choc bars
WLTW-Lots of Money, Concert Tickets, Holiday/Hotel break, Kitchen Goodies

Comments

• tattybonce
    tattybonce Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    Options
    Ok, now I'm really confused ..... :undecided :rotfl:
  • good_advice
    good_advice Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee! Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Hiya, oh went to our local shop to buy milk...he came back and said the shop !!!. said if he spent 55p he could have a free Daily Mail.
    So he was very chuffed as it is usually me who gets all the freebies from MSE. - this was a few days ago.
    The secret to success is making very small, yet constant changes.:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport