edited 8 July 2012 at 10:20PM
    Options
    Spare sat code for the first to pm me

Code now gone to poundsinbucks
  • aaarrrggghhh
    aaarrrggghhh Posts: 1,297 Forumite
    Options
    I wonder if anyone could offer some advice:

I used to always go for the Pizza Express 2 Course Meal reward, but I've just found it would now take 10 weeks to save up the points for it, making it practically useless from an MSE point of view (as the most expensive combo was something like £18).

What's the best deal right now, in your opinion?
    10 Ways to Spend All Your Student Loan In A Week
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

I used to always go for the Pizza Express 2 Course Meal reward, but I've just found it would now take 10 weeks to save up the points for it, making it practically useless from an MSE point of view (as the most expensive combo was something like £18).

I don't think any of it is worth it any more. Once I have enough for the Satnav next weekend then I think I am going to wrap up. It is okay as the money you spend on papers you get back if you are very lucky with the chosen reward. However, I never used to buy the papers at all so it is not really worth it for me any more.

Looking at a previous post above to from GS. I personally do not think they are going to increase sales of weekday papers by offering 20 points :eek:. They should be offering at least 50 to make it worth while.
  • hvd201
    hvd201 Posts: 712 Forumite
    First Post
    Options

In my opinion the £50 Champneys voucher is good value at 4500 points, the equivalent of £15 Tesco/Asda/M&S/John Lewis at 1500 points for each £5 voucher.
    This is what I'm saving up for :j

Another good one is (or at least was, I just checked and it's gone for now) the Robert Dyas £5 voucher at 750 points (1/2 a £5 Tesco/Asda/M&S/JL voucher which 'costs' 1500).

I have my last 2 Pizza Express vouchers which I'm using with my best friend to celebrate the end of her exams. She did so well and deserves a treat.

If you have an amex card and a smartphone, download the foursquare app, details here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/discounts-bonus-for-amex-cardholders-1236050?page=2#post14926737 as you can get £10 back on a £10+ spend at Pizza Express which will be fab for covering the cost of drinks.
  • hvd201
    hvd201 Posts: 712 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    P.S. If anyone has a spare Sunday code I'd love it and will happily swap it for a donation to charity (Action for ME, ASBAH/Shine or Diabetes UK, you decide!). I'll send you the link so you can see I've done it as promised :)

I hope people don't mind me asking, I just thought that it works out well as the charity get donations and I get a Champneys facial - happiness all around lol
  • TM6
    TM6 Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    edited 9 July 2012 at 9:30AM
    Options
    At last I FINALLY have a Saturday code that I can offer after weeks of taking and a spare 5p a ltr off Tesco fuel :dance:

I would like to offer it first to those who have kindly helped me

usernamee, izzeyb, silverfairy and silk :T

Please pm me
    "One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much was in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like but the world may be a little bit better because I was important in the life of a child."
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for the offer TM6. I don't need at the minute as having a few weeks break. Due to too many busy weekends over the next 2 months I probably won't buy every Sat like I usually do,so didn't want to waste them & have and will pass any on,prob start again later in the year.
  • COVKID
    COVKID Posts: 277 Forumite
    Options
    hvd 201 You have mail
  • TM6
    TM6 Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the offer TM6. I don't need at the minute as having a few weeks break. Due to too many busy weekends over the next 2 months I probably won't buy every Sat like I usually do,so didn't want to waste them & have and will pass any on,prob start again later in the year.

Well thank you for helping me out when I needed it :T
    "One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much was in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like but the world may be a little bit better because I was important in the life of a child."
  • ads2608
    ads2608 Posts: 262 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi

Does anyone have a spare Sunday code?

I will have a spare Saturday code later in the week to swap if necessary.

Please PM.

Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family