🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

£19.95 chocs for £2.95

Options
captainhaggis
captainhaggis Posts: 7,009 Forumite
edited 18 March 2012 at 7:30PM in Freebies (low spend)
Apologies if this one has already been listed, but I've just noticed it and think it's a stonker of a deal considering the positive reaction to the Hotel Chocolat Facebook promotion. Lots of choccie lovers out there in MSE world, it seems!

Anyway, through Quidco you can get a £19.95 box of chocs from The Chocolate Tasting Club for £9.95 as part of their 30-day trial AND you'll get £7.00 cashback, so you get the lot for £2.95 (inc postage). Not a shabby deal.

Plus this is the kind of deal it should be able to get your friends interested in and because the cashback is over a fiver, you'll immediately qualify for your £2.50 referal 'bonus'.

Winner all round.

http://www.quidco.com/the-chocolate-tasting-club/?ac
Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,334 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    that seems to be a referral link ??
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • captainhaggis
    captainhaggis Posts: 7,009 Forumite
    Options
    I apologise. Are they not allowed? I thought it might be OK given that part of what helps make it such a good deal is one's ability to earn referral bonii from jsut one person buying it, too.

I shall remove the referral element if it's not allowed.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • autumngirl
    autumngirl Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I apologise. Are they not allowed? I thought it might be OK given that part of what helps make it such a good deal is one's ability to earn referral bonii from jsut one person buying it, too.

I shall remove the referral element if it's not allowed.

captainhaggis, there is a part of the site dedicated to referrals - see below :)
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42
  • tattybonce
    tattybonce Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    Options
    They never paid out for me and my claim was denied. Apparently I used a code ..........
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport