variation order and bankruptcy

Options
can i get a variation order on £34,000. pay each creditor £1 to £2 each i have 4 creditors and one loan. until i sort my self out, but I am still saving up for bankruptcy, i have a feeling i will be getting some CCJ'S soon and worried the court will not accept £1 or £2 on each creditor need time to stall them.i am on JSA at the moment.

so am i doing this the right way?

1) take professional financial advice.?
2) fill in forms online Insolvency Services Form 6.28 and Form 6.27 ?
3) fill in EX160 so i do not have to pay the court fees of £150?
4) find or get or borrow or hustle or sell or work for £325 as soon as possible towards the cost of administering my bankruptcy?
5)once filled in forms, do not sign just print them off?
6)contact my local court who deal with bankrupts?
7)they will give me an appointment to partition for my own bankruptcy?
8)attend the date to court, the clerk will look over forms sign in front of him?
9)sit wait, and go and see the judge when asked, i said yes i have taken professional advice?

10) then they accept my petition then tell me to get out and the OR, turn to grill me over why i am in debt then take all my belongings assets and start life again financially?.

I am not a home owner I rent a apartment from the city council. and I did blag twice on the forms about how much I earned when filling in for a credit card and loan so that can be seen as fraudulent. so I am done for.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG IN ANYWAY.

Thank you in advance just want to make sure i got it right!

Comments

• shameless-about-money
    Options
    You can start token payments if you wish but I cannot see the point of that.

Before going into my IVA I did token payments. I had a loan with Tesco which, with fees, came to £13600. Tesco objected but the Judge granted Tesco £1 per month!

The OR won't take all of your belongings!! Unless you have priceless works of art, stashed away that is.

Stop worrying mate !

The EX160 form you can take to Court a day or two before your date for bankruptcy and they will check if you qualify for the rebate.

The day before your bankruptcy petition you click on the SUBMIT button on the website and it will file for you. You then print out one or two copies, depending on what your own Court wants - do phone and ask. Sometimes there is a waiting list, sometimes not, just depends.

Sometimes you don't get to see the Judge at all, just the Clerk to the Court.

I would doubt that you little white lie would be found out, not for that amount of debt. Someone near me got done for lying about income buying another hotel but it involved £4.5m!! A bit different! Don't worry about it.

Ask more questions as they come up.
  • uther_2
    uther_2 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    I was told to print out 3 copies by the local court.I think its 1 for the court,1 for the OR,and 1 for you.If you think you might have extra info to put (in section 13 when you print them out) then its best to get the forms sorted a bit earlier.
  • dimp81
    dimp81 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    could anyone help when do you pay for the bankruptcy fees please
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business