• legoman62
    legoman62 Posts: 4,573 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Merlin139 wrote: »
    Even worse today!

1.55 O's

Sunless :mad: here on the E coast = 1.875 Os today:(
    16 Sanyo Hit 250s.4kWp SMA 3.8kWp inverter. SW roof. 28° pitch. Minimal shade. Nov 2011 install. Hybrid car. Ripple Kirk Hill. N.E Lincs Coast.
  • cjmillsnun
    cjmillsnun Posts: 615 Forumite
    Options
    Not good today...1.41 O's :/
    2.88 kWp System, SE Facing, 30 Degree Pitch, 12 x 240W Conergy Panels, Samil Solar River Inverter, Havant, Hampshire. Installed July 2012, acquired by me on purchase of house in August 2017
  • Oscargrouch
    Oscargrouch Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    legoman62 wrote: »
    Sunless :mad: here on the E coast = 1.875 Os today:(
    cjmillsnun wrote: »
    Not good today...1.41 O's :/
    And you're complaining...0.92 O's that's worth complaining about..:mad:..coffee.gif
    2.5 kWp PV system, SSW facing, 45 Deg Roof. ABB Inverter, Monitor: 'Wattson'.
    Reg. for FIT Nov 2011. "It's not what you generate; it's how you use it that matters". One very clean Vauxhall Diesel Sri, £30.00 Road Tax: B)

Definition of 'O's = kWh/kWp (kWh = your daily & accurate Generation figure) (kWp = the rated output of your PV Panels).
  • hollie.weimeraner
    Options
    :eek:Been in hospital and just decided to check up on this months figures. 25 days in and have just passed 1/2 the estimated PVGIS. This weeks weather forecast looks terrible so looks as though I'm only going to get about 2/3 of the monthly estimate if I'm lucky.
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,883 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Cracking till midday then it went up creak!

4.04 O's

Passed 200 kWh's which based on the first half of the month never expected to get to! ;)
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• tunnel
    tunnel Posts: 2,588 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :eek:Been in hospital and just decided to check up on this months figures.
    Me too!!
    Felt crap for weeks so called in to the A&E at my local hospital last Sunday to find out i'd had a suspected heart attack:eek:. Just got out after having a stent fitted(not a nice experience) and now have a few months off work.....plenty of time to post now....so get ready boys and Oscar:rotfl:

Oh and as for this month.....less said the better, not even got to 50% of PVGIS yet cos of all the ruddy white stuff, come on now ....who ordered it?:mad:
    2 kWp SEbE , 2kWp SSW & 2.5kWp NWbW.....in sunny North Derbyshire17.7kWh Givenergy battery added(for the power hungry kids)
  • cjmillsnun
    cjmillsnun Posts: 615 Forumite
    Options
    1.656 O's today
    2.88 kWp System, SE Facing, 30 Degree Pitch, 12 x 240W Conergy Panels, Samil Solar River Inverter, Havant, Hampshire. Installed July 2012, acquired by me on purchase of house in August 2017
  • Oscargrouch
    Oscargrouch Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    tunnel wrote: »
    Me too!!
    Felt crap for weeks so called in to the A&E at my local hospital last Sunday to find out i'd had a suspected heart attack:eek:. Just got out after having a stent fitted(not a nice experience) and now have a few months off work.....plenty of time to post now....so get ready boys and Oscar:rotfl:
    Perhaps you need to re-think your Avatar's..:rotfl::rotfl:Glad your Okay..:j..Not too bad a day..4.6 O's..coffee.gif
    2.5 kWp PV system, SSW facing, 45 Deg Roof. ABB Inverter, Monitor: 'Wattson'.
    Reg. for FIT Nov 2011. "It's not what you generate; it's how you use it that matters". One very clean Vauxhall Diesel Sri, £30.00 Road Tax: B)

Definition of 'O's = kWh/kWp (kWh = your daily & accurate Generation figure) (kWp = the rated output of your PV Panels).
  • Wobblydeb
    Wobblydeb Posts: 1,046 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can I join in please? We've had our system just a couple of weeks, and just had our best day yet. 4.83 O's :j I think is correct.

It has made me worry that we rather oversized our panels compared to inverter though :o I've got a flat topline for nearly 3 hours today and we have hit the limit quite a lot since the system was installed.

4.8kWp of panels with a 3.6kW inverter. What do you think?? :huh:
    I've got a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback