90% off sky cigs uk

Options
124»

Comments

• azza87
    azza87 Posts: 612 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Finally found this thread after spending 10 minutes looking for it! If anyone who has the SkyCig needs to order refills I've posted a code on the codes board for 30% off refills.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4084877
  • odgeuk
    odgeuk Posts: 19 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    No need to use discount codes at the moment (I couldn't find anywhere in the ordering process to put one in anyway). Smiply go to:

https://www.skycig.co.uk/deals
  • PinchAnInch
    PinchAnInch Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks been looking for a while at all different e-cigs and decided to give this a try, just ordered the starter kit and then will try the cartridges you get with them to see which is best before ordering the cartridges :)
    :j:j:j
  • pauljharries
    Options
    Hello

Purchased one of these a few weeks ago & not looked back. No chance of me going back to traditional cigarettes. Feel a lot healthier and, its so much cheaper!!

Discount code TC3FF reduces the price from £49.99 to £11.99!! (Enter the code at the checkout)
  • taniamaria
    Options
    Thanks just ordered the starter pack using the code been looking at getting one of these for a while hope it arrives soon !!!
  • Cocotheblackcat
    Options
    I bought my first starter kit in July, and I now haven't had a real cigarette since 5 July. In that time, I have saved £588.95, not smoked 1,758 cigarettes and added 7 days and 8 hours to my life expectancy (I have a progamme on my iPhone which works it out for me)!!

Thank you for posting the new Skycig Kit discount code - I have just ordered another new kit for £11.99 - it's cheaper than buying two new batteries and a box of cartridges! The batteries unfortunately have a limited life, but it is still much cheaper than smoking real cigarettes; I am converted to electronic smoking, so if you are thinking about it, give it a try - it really does work.
  • haydav39
    haydav39 Posts: 173 Forumite
    Options
    Are there any more codes? Thanks
    Wins so far: Baby show tickets £26.00, silverstone tkts, national trust tkts £25.00 Oil of olay gift set

Ipsos: £10 boots vcher, Toluna 20,000pnts: £10 sainsburys vcher, valued opinions £10, onepoll: £19.10 Toluna 20,000pnts Shop and Scan £20
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure