🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Kermit the Frog Backpack with Cravendale

Options
Hi everyone

I have now got enough codes to get my backpack. :j
....But there is one problem - 3 of my labels had blurred codes so I had to send them to Cravendale who then e-mail new codes but I sent them over a week ago.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how long is it before you received your codes?

Good luck with collecting the codes everyone.:rotfl:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi everyone

I have now got enough codes to get my backpack. :j
    ....But there is one problem - 3 of my labels had blurred codes so I had to send them to Cravendale who then e-mail new codes but I sent them over a week ago.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how long is it before you received your codes?

Good luck with collecting the codes everyone.:rotfl:

Hi,

I posted 2 codes back last Tuesday and received an email yesterday with new codes.

HTH

tornado
  • Rapunzelwannabe
    Options
    tornado wrote: »
    Hi,

I posted 2 codes back last Tuesday and received an email yesterday with new codes.

HTH

tornado

Aw ok - hopefully I will receive mine soon. :T
  • Rapunzelwannabe
    Rapunzelwannabe Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 17 March 2012 at 3:11PM
    Options
    I now have enough codes to get my backpack. Yay. I've not heard anything from Cravendale regarding my unreadable codes though.

Just incase people don't have them these are free codes that you can use to help get your backpack:

ASDAPROMO
    TESCOPROMO
    COOPPROMO
    JSPROMO
    WMPROMO
    FACEBOOKPC

......and don't - forget recommend 3 friends and get an another free code!

Good luck everyone. :T
  • mightyroyals
    Options
    There is already about 3 cravendale threads with the same codes on no need for another you should search before posting
    CashBack earned to date - £1244-58
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family