Amazon kindle eBook reductions, bargains, freebies - post your finds here!

Options

Comments

• Cordy
    Cordy Posts: 206 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Meadows wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dead-Air-Book-One-Series-ebook/dp/B00AT6GRQG/
    Dead Air - 297 pages
    When a man suffering from a rare disease receives a debilitating head injury, the treatment given him mutates his affliction into a highly contagious virus. As the disease spreads, it first kills its victims and then reanimates them into beings that are compelled to eat ravenously and crave human flesh.
    In Clearwater, Florida, Steve Wendell is following the stories of people attacking each other, but is unaware of the severity of the situation. When Heather Johansen, a Sheriff's Deputy who is interested in Steve as more than a friend, tells him the real story of cities being overrun by the dead, Steve makes plans to barricade himself in the fifteen story bank building where the radio station he manages has its suite of offices.
    After locking himself in with Heather and eight others, the group continues to broadcast live as the dead surround their redoubt and search for a way in. Coming across a ten year-old girl that is immune to the disease, the group tries to find a way to transport her across a land filled with the flesh-eating dead to a government facility where she can be studied and a cure found...

20p for zombie lovers
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    janeroser wrote: »
    aplogies wrong thread
    ??? Amazon kindle eBook reductions, bargains, freebies!
    Cordy wrote: »
    20p for zombie lovers
    Kindle Price: £0.01
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • Meadows
    Options
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cold-Blue-Jonathan-Thorpe-novel-ebook/dp/B00GK6HYA2/
    Cold Blue - 356 pages
    Tulsa Police Department Sergeant Jonathan Thorpe finds his wife and young daughter slain in their home. Frustrated by the department’s failure to solve the crime, Thorpe conducts his own covert investigation. As Cold Blue opens, a brutal interrogation leads to a shocking revelation that requires Thorpe to mete out a very personal form of justice. A lone man against a rogue group, Thorpe sets off a controversy that brings the FBI into the midst of the city’s police department. And the FBI’s beautiful Ambretta Collins seems to have zeroed in on him as the prime suspect. Still, Thorpe fights on. But is he really alone?
  • Cordy
    Cordy Posts: 206 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00H1T0Z1W/ref=amb_link_173807007_1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_r=165J0045N1H9YJEGJ0P2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=461260127&pf_rd_i=2445826031

Archie Schwartz is close to the end of his life, but he's not intending to go quietly, or before he's secured the future of the Montana land his family have farmed for generations. In the midst of a storm, a stranger - Rosita - arrives to help with Archie's care, winning the old man over with her hot Latin looks. But is Rosita a perfect angel, or a devil in disguise? And will Archie live to regret placing himself in her hands?

Well known for her evocative portraits of Greece in her Greek Detective mysteries, here award-winning author Anne Zouroudi turns her pen to the wide open spaces of the American Midwest, in a story which probes at the heart of love and death.

Anne Zouroudi's novels have been shortlisted for ITV3's Crime Thriller Awards, the Desmond Elliott Prize for Sparkling New Fiction and the Coventry Inspiration Book Awards. In 2012 she won the East Midlands Book Award for The Whispers of Nemesis.

99p (18 pages)
  • fatboy77
    fatboy77 Posts: 658 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Dirty Old Man (A True Story)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dirty-Old-Man-True-Story-ebook/dp/B00FCKGFMU/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1389395949&sr=1-1&keywords=dirty+old+man

"Monsters do exist, though many parents can't see them. I knew one called Bernie.
    He groomed me and led me away from home."

It's been all over the news lately. Teenagers running away from home. Groomed and snatched from the nest by predators, before they get chance to spread their wings.

Regardless of culture or social class, it's happening everywhere; online, in schools, clubs and societies.

It happened to me, Moll.

This is my true story, a harrowing account of my stolen youth, and my journey to take it back. A story of the ones who overlooked my situation, and a story dedicated to those who made a difference to my life.

I lived in that squalid mobile home for two and a half years with my abuser. I even married him because I felt I had no way out. From the mind games of my father, to the open arms of Bernie, I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I was helpless for a short time, but never hopeless.
  • Meadows
    Options
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scar-Tissue-David-Skivington-ebook/dp/B00CPSXQ10/
    Scar Tissue - 296 pages
    While the story of Scar Tissue is purely fictional, the issues of human trafficking and/or caste inequality raised are all too real.

In a single phone call, Rachel's entire life unravels. Transported to a dingy basement in Kolkata to identify the body of her murdered husband she has no explanation for his presence in India. As she searches for answers about who the man she married really was she finds his death surrounded by allegations of drug smuggling, child trafficking and murder. Unsure of what is true and who she can trust, Rachel has no idea of the danger her husband's hidden life has put her in.
  • Meadows
    Options
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Where-Teddy-Bears-Their-Picnic-ebook/dp/B00FC36M16/
    Where the Teddy Bears Have Their Picnic - 478 pages
    A disturbed criminal has horrifically tortured and killed two people, leaving their bodies to be discovered without any evidence to lead back to him. When Agent Jack Leeson mysteriously disappears, leaving only his car and his phone behind, his team is sent on a hunt that has no trail. Time is running out and too many questions are left unanswered. What connection does he have to the other victims? Who would want to do this to him? The questions weighing heaviest, will they find him in time? And if they do, will he ever be the same?

Jack's team is closely knit, each of them considering the others as family. Their leader, Agent Daniel Reid, carries a guilt so great around with him during the investigation, that every day tears him apart a little more. With each member of the team struggling to emotionally handle the fear of possibly losing their friend, the battle grows more and more difficult with each passing hour that he remains missing.
    A single microscopic piece of evidence thrusts them into a frenzied chase that could lead them in the right direction. But it may be too late...
  • Meadows
    Options
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Underdogs-Jack-Fiske-ebook/dp/B00GSC8RHC/
    Underdogs - 291 pages
    For the past eleven years Jim Turner had enjoyed a quiet life with his wife and daughter in the New Forest. Only two people knew anything of his previous identity or his life as an undercover agent in North Belfast – his wife Susan and his father-in-law Stephen Reid. Or that’s what he had thought.
    Michael O’Hara, the man Jim saw spying on their house from the bottom of his garden was certainly Irish but who did he work for? An old friend in MI5 is convinced he’s a member of the IRA and that he’s a killer – but is he right?
    O’Hara’s claim to be with Irish Intelligence and working with the UK authorities doesn’t ring true. However, he does seem to be part of some joint operation. Could MI5 really be working hand in hand with the IRA? If so why and what are the implications for the British Government and the Irish Assembly if it all goes wrong?
    When Turner’s wife and daughter are snatched, it is suddenly vital that he finds the answer to the key question – what is the relationship between Mohammed Musa, a reputable Middle-Eastern businessman and Colin Walker, a ruthless London crime boss? Why do they threaten the political stability of Northern Ireland and why do the IRA and apparently MI5 want them both dead?
  • Excited13
    Excited13 Posts: 299 Forumite
    Options
    Gutted about underdogs it's now £2.49. Has anyone actually read it and is it worth the money? Thanks
  • Meadows
    Options
    Excited13 wrote: »
    Gutted about underdogs it's now £2.49. Has anyone actually read it and is it worth the money? Thanks

Sorry you missed it @ free :( some days some of the books can go from £0 - £??? in no time at all, could be that I spot them at early o clock and by the time the working day starts they go up in price!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback