🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 7

Options

Comments

• adoreholidays
    adoreholidays Posts: 4,604 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I agree with most kitchen gadgets tend to end up at the back of cupboards then demoted further but I have to say I got a rice steamer from tupperware which must be nearly 20+ years and it is worth its weight in gold it is used several times a week.
  • cornishlady
    cornishlady Posts: 1,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks FT :)
    got given a second hand breadmaker several years ago used it quite a bit to begin with then stopped using it .but with the wrights mix moc i might dig it out & give it a whirl.
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Finally sorted all the arrangements for Thurs got train tickets changed booked seats and cancelled the Premier Inn got refund and rebooked a nearer Hotel one thing less to worry about.

So up to North Yorkshire with DS3 again tomorrow and we will come back then DH will go to collect him Thurs while I go to Scotland then back to North Yorkshire 3 days next week. Then off to Cornwall for Easter Hols by train so guess going to see a lot of the inside of trains in the next few weeks.
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    Who needs coupon when you can get it for free:D

We’re really please to let you know that you’ve been selected to take part in the new Stork product trial you expressed an interest in being involved with!

So if you’re still up for it, then we’d love to take you up on your offer!

The product will be delivered to you on Wednesday 21st March by courier. On the morning of delivery the courier will send you a text message delivery advising you of a 1 hour delivery window:eek::eek:

OMG!!! which address did I used?:rotfl:
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• adoreholidays
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Me postie delivered £40 worth of M&S, scotch beef recipe:D, a big blue envelope which I know it belongs to AH;) - now can I just put 1st class large stamp on if? will it arrive??

27 packets of 100 (x27) treasury tags from ebay paid just 55p for me office use.:j;) the joy of having me boss ebay account - me can buy anything:D

Thanks Doc:A:kisses::A
  • jax.26
    jax.26 Posts: 1,828 Forumite
    Options
    Hi
    Can the wrights mix be used to make pizza bases (never used them before) ...anyone tried this?

Thanks
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Was going to post got 4 x £5 off £40 spend for Wickes from SAT & Sun papers but noticed they only valid until 21st March even 1st class not likely to arrive in time:(

But have also got 2 x £5 off £20 Crabtree & Evelyn valid until 31st March if anyone interested.
  • shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon all.
    I use my breadmaker nearly every day but have never had any success with the packet mix. Must be doing something wrong. Anyone else use a Panasonic and have success?
    My steamer - that is another story - in the back of the cupboard forgotten I even had it !

Glad you got your travel and hotel sorted AH - there is an envelope in the post to you. Well just missed the post on the way home from work, but it is in the postbox ready for collection tomorrow.

Looks like elevenses were delicious - wish I would have been around to help you all finish them :rotfl::rotfl:
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Thanks shopndrop:A
  • bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    idlesaver wrote: »
    I too can't see snapshot tool in my pdf....or am I on an old version?????:p
    Not a snapshot tool on your PDF ,IS, on your computer toolbar right at the top....Tools/Selet and Zoom/Snapshot tool/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport