Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 7

Options

Comments

• adoreholidays
    adoreholidays Posts: 4,604 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Welcome Linditip to the thread:)

In answer to your APG ? my personnel view is no, I have had many unsigned but wouldn't never use again, but there have been arguments on other threads on this subject so people obviously have different views. I think they are traceable and if persistantly abused could have the whole thing withdrawn and everyone looses out HTH :) Some people were doing similar with the DTD at T's they got caught and there were even court cases:eek:
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Linditip - no, you shouldn't reuse your till receipt if it has not been signed.

Welcome to the thread :)

Nice to see we made you laugh and cry :) hopefully not at the same time.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Doc, you still got spud and oxi ones please? would like 2 oxi, and the two jacket spuds please if still available.
  • adoreholidays
    edited 9 March 2012 at 11:02AM
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Aesop - you will have to wait for your JTD 11p:D

CW - ok, its yours will c/o mse post today

AH - £7 wys £50 is yours is there anything else from my previous post that you need? Go back & check:D cos' I hate to send just 1 moc:cool:

You guys are so............ un-eco friendly:p

Hello Lindipip, as you yourself admitted that you have been reading "my thread":D for some time - I am sure as a welcome initiation you have to give me your APG:rotfl: send it over & let me investigate then if I am back on here posting & not in ASDA Security room then its ok:A

Thanks Doc if no one asked for 80 pts with £20 spend then can I have that also with it.:A :A :A

I have 2 x £1 IAMS from SSM exp 19/3 (GONE NOW)
    I have 2 x £1 VICKS at B'ts from SSM exp 18/19 of Mar if any good to anyone
  • Linditip
    Linditip Posts: 88 Forumite
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »

Hello Lindipip, as you yourself admitted that you have been reading "my thread":D for some time - I am sure as a welcome initiation you have to give me your APG:rotfl: send it over & let me investigate then if I am back on here posting & not in ASDA Security room then its ok:A

Hi and thanks for the welcome, I have 2 small APG`s, one for 8p and one for 9p :rotfl:
  • bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    morning all... weather turned a little bleak, a tad windy for fly-fishing methinks, so a nice stroll later and a few comps instead...( trying hard to ignore the ironing lurking in the laundry basket!)
  • Linditip
    Linditip Posts: 88 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome Linditip to the thread:)

In answer to your APG ? my personnel view is no, I have had many unsigned but wouldn't never use again, but there have been arguments on other threads on this subject so people obviously have different views. I think they are traceable and if persistantly abused could have the whole thing withdrawn and everyone looses out HTH :) Some people were doing similar with the DTD at T's they got caught and there were even court cases:eek:
    Aesop wrote: »
    Linditip - no, you shouldn't reuse your till receipt if it has not been signed.

Welcome to the thread :)

Nice to see we made you laugh and cry :) hopefully not at the same time.

Thank you both for your help, I will take this on board and not reuse, would not like to spoil thing for everyone else;)
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    A big ask is if anyone who wouldn't use these can sign up and pass on to me even if only post the coupon would be extremely grateful. We spend an absoloute fortune on these for DS3 and try and buy loads when on offer at Supermarkets he uses the 8-15yrs a pack only last just over a week :eek: I just thought it is something most of you wouldn't use:A

Drynites Free sample and Coupon £1
    http://www.drynites.co.uk/secure/free_sample.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning all....:)

Nice shiny new thread....:j:j:j

Thanks to Blue and Browntoa...:A

Whats special for Tea party today MT in celebration of BOTH new threads?????:p:p:p

@Shopndrop (((((((((((big hugs))))))))))))

@AH will pass on drynites coupons, if I get any...;):A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport