Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 7

Options

Comments

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone. Many thanks to Best price for the Bakers which I received this morning. :T:T:A:A
    I noticed a new coupon for the wrights, I might get my breadmaker working again now. Has anyone done the coupon so many to a page or without all the blurb? I miss the olden days where my pal coupon girl used to do them and send to me:(:( I suppose I could try myself but not very good at stuff like that even with instructions:o:o

Don't forget the lurpak offer ends today:(:(
    Anyone with the £2 Huggies swimmers coupon off the huggies boxes they are £3 in Asda atm and Tesco price matched so £1 for swimmers either at Asda or Tesco. Prices may change tom though. :D

1 x HUGGIES UNISEX LITTLE SWIMMERS MEDIUM 11 £ 5.90 £ 3.00
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    IS or anyone, did any of you purchase Finest Rack of Lamb lately? Does it come back with JTD?

Someone has just reported on the JTD thread that it didn't price match http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=51918091&postcount=401
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• CompletelyLost
    CompletelyLost Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Has anyone done the coupon so many to a page or without all the blurb? I miss the olden days where my pal coupon girl used to do them and send to me:(:( I suppose I could try myself but not very good at stuff like that even with instructions:o:o

I was wondering this too, as it seems like a waste of paper and ink to print the whole PDF every time.
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Someone has just reported on the JTD thread that it didn't price match http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=51918091&postcount=401

Thanks Blue :beer: it was compared couple of weeks ago. damn! now I got to re juggle me list again - I think I am going to get you know what:D
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Amy_Lou :A
  • viv0147
    viv0147 Posts: 1,703 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 20 March 2012 at 2:55PM
    Options
    [IMG]http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz58/viv0147_2010/300px-Imos_Pizza_in_the_box_11.jpg[/IMG When the pizza delivery driver rang the doorbell, the lady of the house was in the bathroom, so she sent her six-year-old son to the front door to pick up the pizza, with a £2 coin and the coupon When she entered the dining room, she saw her son eating the pizza, but the coupon was laying on the table next to him. When asked to explain, he replied, “Mom, I had enough money. I didn’t need the coupon.”[/img]
    Low Carb High Fat is the way forward I lost 80 lbs

Since first using Martins I have saved thousands
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    If you receive survey from unilever regarding breakfast :-

They are looking for those peeps who eat marmite for breakfast, cos I ticked everything except marmite & I failed:D
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• fungaltendancy
    fungaltendancy Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    Options
    I was wondering this too, as it seems like a waste of paper and ink to print the whole PDF every time.

The snapshot tool is your friend.Look for the little camera in the menus.
  • fungaltendancy
    fungaltendancy Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    Options
    Grrr damned computer.This morning ANOTHER virus!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
    Wouldnt mind but im running anti virus AND I updated and ran it on sunday so no reason for this.
    This time i think i only had half a virus as i identified what it was and used all the tools out there to kill it.Zip,nada!
    Thankfully i did a drive backup last time this happened made my computer all shiney and new in 20 min.In future im just going to do this to start with.Takes too long trying to get shot of the things.

Note for Aesop,Nero does do the drive backup image thing like ghost.Worked like a dream!only issue was i had to do the backup to another hard drive as the version to disc kept crashing and just burn a disc for recovery to pop in and start the process.
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 20 March 2012 at 3:24PM
    Options
    hi CL
    instruction to print coupon with blurb are on 1st pages coupon thread

multi sheet aren't allowed but you'll get the idea ;) when you read instructions

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure