Tesco 11+ Elite (and me) H.O. for glitches and gossip

Options

Comments

• tigerwhite_2
    tigerwhite_2 Posts: 7,208 Forumite
    Options
    [QUOTE=Smart1e;51879471
    I haven't used my breadmaker in years but it will be wheeled out now for sure!Does that mean we are all living on cheese sandwiches now with our cheap cheese and butter and free bread mix? It's about time T's had a glitch on fruit or something healthy!

:T:T:T[/QUOTE]
    Evening all,just been catching up. Thanks to Miss Laid I'll also be baking bread (for the very first time ever) tomorrow. And I'll be following smart1e's lead by eating bread, cheese and butter for the foreseeabe future :j
    Tiger :cool:
    I'm a body double for Claudia Schiffer and i wont get out of bed for less than [STRIKE]£10k per day[/STRIKE] a 1p find
  • DODO_2
    DODO_2 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tigerwhite wrote: »
    Evening all,just been catching up. Thanks to Miss Laid I'll also be baking bread (for the very first time ever) tomorrow. And I'll be following smart1e's lead by eating bread, cheese and butter for the foreseeabe future :j

Ooooh that sounds so good!

But still just as unhealthy as chocolate - I so wish I wasnt on a damn diet

/and by the way the bread coupon is valid until the end of December!!!:beer:
  • tazmac25
    tazmac25 Posts: 1,651 Forumite
    Options
    Loooooooovvvvve you redfox
    Stick around you know you want too and you know we need it :-)
    Xxx
    No. 16 in HCCSC
    :jFull Time Uni Student & Glitcher :j
    :beer:
  • French_Knickers
    Options
    Tonights tea...appropriately sized!

dinnerb.jpg
  • Miss_Laid
    Miss_Laid Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    i think miss laid should get the award for best wedding planner I know a couple of lost without her help people on here would be lost.:D

fancy branching out miss laid and giving me some christening tips for my grandaughters christening next week i am doing the food on a budget 80 people now,,

Of course always happy to assist, I just have to be careful not to make Leenie jealous :)
    Anyone can cuddle but only the Welsh can cwtch :)
  • cousinjack_2
    Options
    locarr- do tesco sell bromide? think you could do with a dose, all this talk of "love milk" and "huge ribs":rotfl::rotfl:
  • Looby123
    Looby123 Posts: 1,563 Forumite
    Options
    evening guys :)

sending love to Floflo at this difficult time :(

big hugs to everyone else who wants or needs them! :grouphug:

caz2703 wrote: »

Did you really say it is snowing Looby? Blue skies and full sun on this fair isle.

yep it was really heavy for about 45 mins....then just turned to drizzle and rain so hasnt settled thankfully!!! Was a blooming shock when I saw it, had to do a double take..was expecting sunshine today!!!:rotfl:
    neosi wrote: »
    Dont forget to use the 'snap tool' when printing the Wrights coupon.. otherwise you'll waste alot of ink..

Instructions for the 'snap tool' in Adobe Reader are below, copied from my old post

Save and open the pdf, move the slider down so the coupon is in the center of your screen. If its a full A4 size page and you cant get the coupon centred, zoom out by using the + and - buttons on your tool bar

Hit the tools button...then 'select and zoom' and then 'snapshot tool'

Now with your mouse hold the left button down and drag out a square or rectange over the coupon, you'll see a blue box appear as you drag. Once done let go of the left mouse button and you get a message stating the selected area has been copied. Hit print and the print preview screen will show just the coupon ready to be printed. To the left of that theres a drop down box 'Page Scaling' select 'shrink to printable area' your coupon should now be in the centre of the page. Hit print job done... HTH ;)

Video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIKuhwu9QSE

thanks so much for this - I always end up with two thirds of the page leftover after printing...which i pile into the kids craft cupboard for them to draw/paint etc on ....but does mean we go through an awful lot of paper!!! :rotfl:
    hoping for a very MSE Ts glitching 2012!
  • emmlouie
    emmlouie Posts: 1,591 Forumite
    Options
    thank you to everyone that posted link for the bread flour coupon on here, will definitely come in handy as we bake several loaves of bread a week
  • French_Knickers
    Options
    caz2703 wrote: »
    I could be wrong but from previous experience, it seems to take a while for posted images that have since been resized at source to appear smaller on here.

I posted some pics of Canary Wharf the other night that I though were a tad big so I deleted my post, went back to Photobucket, resized them then created a new post. Even after that the images were still too big but by the morning they were fine.

Can't comment on the original offending pic as I didn't see it but any since have looked fine, my own included (I hope!).

This seems like the other way around though? I too can't comment on the original either but locarr is right, on that page, the pic of the dog with all the puppies looks rather large and is stretching the page.

Given that and the fact many of us saw his pics today inthe 'correct' size and you can understand why locarr felt there might be a bit of a conspiracy going on....incorrectly I hasten to add.
  • emmlouie
    emmlouie Posts: 1,591 Forumite
    Options
    anyway goodnight everyone, looking forward to a layin tomorrow-alarm set for 7.15. no work so only have to get boys up and ready for playgroup then have a morning to myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure