Tesco 11+ Elite (and me) H.O. for glitches and gossip

Options

Comments

• caz2703
    caz2703 Posts: 3,630 Forumite
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    I give up.

I'm going to leave you to your own devices, I think. Nobody seems to listen or take any notice of my efforts to keep the thread on track so I shall let you get on with it.

Good luck

Your job is a thankless task and I think it only fair that those who have complained needlessly get off their high horse and apologise. This thread regularly attracts unwanted attention without those within causing any further issues :o
  • DanielleNic87
    DanielleNic87 Posts: 1,064 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Evening everyone :wave:

Been away for the weekend and have not stepped inside a T. Have i missed anything? I have not managed to get online at all.

February GC £26.68/£250

• locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    You need to have the pork chipolatas like Frenchie :p

If you don't stop "ribbing" me I shall throw my toys out the pram and promise to go lurking......then come back in a couple of days as if nothing had happened!!:rotfl::rotfl:
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • czerniacha
    czerniacha Posts: 2,326 Forumite
    Options
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    Moiiiiiii dotty?? Why because I get up early or because I can't work in filth?? :p

filth??? in just 24 hours?? :eek: I can't even start to imagine what I'd need to be paid/given to get up an hour earlier on workdays to do washing/dusting/hoovering every day! :cool:
    :p:p:p
    I give up.

I'm going to leave you to your own devices, I think. Nobody seems to listen or take any notice of my efforts to keep the thread on track so I shall let you get on with it.

Good luck

I was just simply saying that it doesn't stretch my page anymore :o:o:o

I'm sorry RF :A come back please :A
    locarr wrote: »
    You should see it in real life!!;)

:rotfl::rotfl:

:eek::eek::eek:
  • kandfs_mam
    kandfs_mam Posts: 1,053 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    mharzuk wrote: »
    All caught up now (between getting thrashed at various games by various people, good scores Sharon ;) and I sent you a crab I think FK :p)

Went to Mr T tonight and rescued a box of TPO, it was just sitting there all on its own, first and only I've seen :j

Also saw a womans dressing gown grey with dots on it and AW10 code. £7 sticker and no scanner in store. I was running late so I didn't try it this time but might be worth looking for.

Hugs to FloFlo :grouphug:

I'm heading over to CD on Tues so if there's anything you want me to look out for give me a shout. x
    Mortgage Aug 22 £280,000
    Current mortgage  £28,000

• French_Knickers
    Options
    I give up.

Good luck

Thats pretty unhelpful.

A few people here have all said his pic is NOT too big! Shall I take a screenshot and post it up as you clearly think we are rabble rousing or something!
  • Miss_Laid
    Miss_Laid Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    Options
    czerniacha wrote: »
    filth??? in just 24 hours?? :eek: I can't even start to imagine what I'd need to be paid/given to get up an hour earlier on workdays to do washing/dusting/hoovering every day! :cool:

24hrs?!?24hrs?!?! I hoover and dust twice a day :D well I only do the spare rooms once a day I have calmed down a lot
    Anyone can cuddle but only the Welsh can cwtch :)
  • tricia89
    tricia89 Posts: 1,273 Forumite
    Options
    French knickers should
    You can't make someone love you. All you can do is
    stalk them & hope they panic & give in

God created men first, cause you always makes a rough draft before a masterpiece!
  • bensonsmum
    bensonsmum Posts: 1,721 Forumite
    Options
    caz2703 wrote: »
    Your job is a thankless task and I think it only fair that those who have complained needlessly get off their high horse and apologise. This thread regularly attracts unwanted attention without those within causing any further issues :o

Im with you all the way there Caz, i think who ever has caused RedFox to feel the need to give up on us, should get their bums in gear and rectify things with her. RedFox has been our constant through thick and thin and without her help and backing im sure we would have been long gone before now. RedFox please reconsider and don't give up on us - were not all bad just need a little (or in some cases BIG) nudge in the right direction at times.
    We really do appreciate what you have done for us - and i know im not just speaking for myself:)
    Very proud to be Strip club member No 43
  • Miss_Laid
    Miss_Laid Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    Options
    tricia89 wrote: »
    French knickers should

Should.......................??
    Anyone can cuddle but only the Welsh can cwtch :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure