Body Shop recommendations

Options
Hi all,

Would really appreciate some recommendations for Body Shop products. I'm about to take advantage of the 4 items 40% off offer but am not sure what to pick. I'm planning on trying their mineral foundation, but was thinking of trying some of their skin care or shampoo's as my other items. Have any of you tried these?

I have combination skin which can get quite dry and scaley with those awful blackheads around my T zone :( so was thinking maybe the tea tree products?

Any advice good or bad would be gratefully recieved ;)

Comments

• roadiegirl
    Options
    I use the tea tree products, mainly the moisturiser in the little bottle and the shower gel, and they seem to keep my skin nice and clear! The face scrub is really good too for removing blackheads.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,592 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Vitamin E (pink packaging) stuff is good. I particularly like the face wash and eye cream.

Very tempted to buy the tea tree scrub myself.
  • There_Goes_Trouble
    Options
    Banana shampoo and conditioner. Love it!!
  • rachel90
    Options
    I use their all in one face base, its amazing. Covers everything but still looks natural.
    Love body shop stuff. Maybe go in and ask for them to show you some of the products?
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been trying the new chocolate range- its amazing! The scent is so realistic and whats even better is its not all the same, the different products all smell of slightly different types of chocolate (chocolate milk, liquid chocolate, chocolate cake...etc- if you have this range you'll know what I mean!) Don't worry about making yourself smell akin to Willy Wonka, the fragrance doesn't last very long at all but is good to use :)
  • hels234
    hels234 Posts: 150 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the replies. Can't wait to send my order in! I haven't treated myself in a while (trying to use up all my stuff first;)) anymore feel free to add :T
  • anatomical
    Options
    The seaweed face mask is lovely, definitely worth a try. I would really recommend this brush as well. It seems a little weird to brush your face, but it is brilliant for targeting the areas you need exfoliating. You can use this with any of your face washes too, so I have got a lot of use out of it. Really good for areas where your skin isn't smooth. Definitely worth the £3!
  • Casati
    Casati Posts: 364 Forumite
    Options
    The hair serum is really great (I think it's called grapeseed hair glosser or something like that) It's definitely the best serum I've ever used. I also love the hemp hand protector. I know that neither of those are going to help with your skincare question but check them out if you get the chance!
    2016: No Clutter to Be Seen 805/2016
    2015 Grand total 2301/2015
  • anatomical
    Options
    ^^ Oh I agree with both of those too. The grapeseed hair thing smells lovely!
  • Beenie
    Beenie Posts: 1,632 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I love the Hemp Hand Protector too. It's on offer at the moment (£5 reduced from £10)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure