Field Agent

Options
Does anyone have experince of this app they can share and if its worth doing the jobs e.g. for the Guiness POS jobs. I was planning to do the guiness job today as last night the app said you can't reserve the job until 12 midday today. Strange cos they've all gone at 10 a.m. today so maybe others know different. Has anyone got any tips so I dont miss out next time and have they done the jobs and been paid and got any other info they think will be useful. Thanks.

Comments

• SamL24
    SamL24 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Does anyone have experince of this app they can share and if its worth doing the jobs e.g. for the Guiness POS jobs. I was planning to do the guiness job today as last night the app said you can't reserve the job until 12 midday today. Strange cos they've all gone at 10 a.m. today so maybe others know different. Has anyone got any tips so I dont miss out next time and have they done the jobs and been paid and got any other info they think will be useful. Thanks.

Different Jobs have different time limits and requirements. You can often get good feedback from other agents on facebook and twitter and any time via support@fieldagent.co.uk
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure