1 Million Max Factor Lipsticks to be won

Options
kittycatface
kittycatface Posts: 627 Forumite
Combo Breaker First Anniversary
edited 20 February 2012 at 8:13AM in Freebies (low spend)
http://www.supersavvyme.co.uk/beauty/magazine.aspx also 1million max factor lipsticks draw on page 22 of linked mag

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 20 February 2012 at 8:18AM
    Options
    Direct link http://myspecialk.co.uk/Competition/Default.aspx
    I will move to the low spend board as you need a code from a promotional pack.
    How to enter

It couldn't be easier. Follow this step-by-step guide to be in with a chance of winning one of a million lipsticks.
    Log in or sign up and register your details on the Kellogg's Competitions page.

Check the inside of promotional packs of Special K for a unique (10)-digit code and enter it into the code box.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • mogchops
    mogchops Posts: 1,548 Forumite
    Options
    Looks like you need a code from a packet of Special K to enter.... unless I'm missing something?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    mogchops wrote: »
    Looks like you need a code from a packet of Special K to enter.... unless I'm missing something?

I have moved this to the low spend board but if bg's feel it would be better on the comps board then please move.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure