saw martin on bbc?

Options
saw martin on bbc only one thing bothered me. he forgot to take the labels off the bottom of his shoes?
Goooooo with the Flowwwwww

Comments

• iwanttosave_2
    iwanttosave_2 Posts: 34,292 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    He was prob planning on taking them back to the shop after. Money saving and all that ;) :rotfl:
    Work like you don't need money,
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    And dance like no one's watching
    Save the cheerleader, save the world!
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    saw martin on bbc only one thing bothered me. he forgot to take the labels off the bottom of his shoes?

..........that's because MSE Andrea is still on maternity leave...........and is sorely missed.:D
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • aussielle
    Options
    very witty Nile :rotfl:
    Laughter is the sun
    that drives winter
    from the human face
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Nile wrote:
    ..........that's because MSE Andrea is still on maternity leave...........and is sorely missed.:D
    and we wont mention the spelling mistakes will we?:rolleyes:
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Really - how embarassing - going to check them now. And its not MSE Andrea who's in trouble it's the MSG! How could she let me go out like that!

;)
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    I would have thought you would have learned by now Martin to check your shoes :)

August 2006 Blog

My real surprise came in the studio chat. The presenters are Adrian Chiles (Working Lunch & Match of the Day fame) and Nadia Sawalha (multi-programme presenter and ex-Eastenders star). I’ve not properly met Adrian before, and we didn’t have the chance to chat before the programme, though Nadia and I had a nice gossip. This spilled out after the film when at the end of the chat Adrian commented, on air, “now I see how you save cash - scruffy shoes”. Now it’s true, my shoes aren’t polished, it’s been a busy week and frankly no one sees your feet on TV so I wasn’t bothered, not expecting it to be mentioned on prime time telly - I won’t make that mistake again. Then Nadia revealed I’d told her during our chat how Lara (the MSG) picks all my clothes for me - laying the blame there!
    In fact I did something very rare for me, I blushed bright red - luckily it was just after the camera turned off me! Thankfully I’ve spoken to the MSG and she thought it was fun. Actually the MSG doesn’t pick my clothes, she just helps me choose what to combine to wear on telly, as I’m no good at it, hence why I stick to my safe stripey shirts.
  • aussielle
    Options
    unlucky Martin! lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Laughter is the sun
    that drives winter
    from the human face
  • Careful_girl
    Options
    Oi! Don't you blame the poor MSG for your sloppiness!! She has enough to put up with.
    I BET they were red labels. Big X? The word SALE included on the label?
    :rotfl:
    "You can if you think you can."
    George Reeves
  • poorbutrich
    Options
    MSE_Martin wrote:
    Really - how embarassing - going to check them now. And its not MSE Andrea who's in trouble it's the MSG! How could she let me go out like that!

;)

We've got no problem with you baring your sole on TV!:rotfl:
    Overpay!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    We've got no problem with you baring your sole on TV!:rotfl:
    ....... but we would prefer not to see the sale sticker :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories