kermit the frog backpack

Options

Comments

• chris_n_tj
    chris_n_tj Posts: 2,659 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    RIP TJ. You my be gone, but never forgotten. Always in our hearts xxx
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader.
    He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • barmonkey
    barmonkey Posts: 7,159 Forumite
    Options
    Mancunian wrote: »
    people selling codes on ebay and some are doing for over 10 quid (current bid) for 10 codes!?

wonder if codes off bottles can be used for different accounts. I doubt it but heres one to try:-

DWZQGWYRJ

the codes are one use only
    WWSD
    (what would Scooby Doo)
  • Fenris
    Fenris Posts: 676 Forumite
    Options
    It's milk- it's not like you are buying something you can't use.

Unless you're allergic to milk/are Vegan.

I'm milk protein/lactose intolerant and I can't even tolerate whey powder, it makes me so ill it's not funny. So I e-mailed Cravendale to see if they have a "no purchase necessary" option, but they don't. :(

I know milk is their business but I'm really bummed out that I can't get a Kermit back-pack because I physically can't tolerate the product. This is the first time I've seen an offer where you can't just buy the item outright.
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Fenris wrote: »

I'm milk protein/lactose intolerant and I can't even tolerate whey powder, it makes me so ill it's not funny. So I e-mailed Cravendale to see if they have a "no purchase necessary" option, but they don't. :(

I know milk is their business but I'm really bummed out that I can't get a Kermit back-pack because I physically can't tolerate the product. This is the first time I've seen an offer where you can't just buy the item outright.

Several on ebay just now.
    essex girl in exile
  • Fenris
    Fenris Posts: 676 Forumite
    Options
    lesliejack wrote: »
    Several on ebay just now.

1) Those prices are stupid just for codes; I'd rather just pour the milk down the drain than feed Scalp-Or!

2) Wasn't really my point!
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 19 February 2012 at 4:16PM
    Options
    Fenris wrote: »

keep an eye on the disney store
    we have one my OH bought a couple of years ago
    now the boy has grown into it at the perfect moment
    bo doubt they will run them again

EDIT: looking at the pics,it looks the same backpack
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    I've been after one at The Disney Store for years but none to be found, got Animal & Miss Piggy but not Kermit - YET!
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • custardy
    Options
    I've been after one at The Disney Store for years but none to be found, got Animal & Miss Piggy but not Kermit - YET!

no Fozzie? :p
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Not seen Fozzie but the kids love Animal, Kermit & Miss Piggy best lol
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • custardy
    Options
    Not seen Fozzie but the kids love Animal, Kermit & Miss Piggy best lol

we have Fozzie :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income