🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E: 14/02 Win £75 Restaurant Voucher (Your Choice Rest) (FB)

Options
Win with Peppadew on FB. The t&cs say the prize is "a meal worth up to £75.00 in a restaurant of winner’s choice, at a time convenient to them."

You need to send a short "secret" message to someone.

Like Peppadew here

Enter Comp here
Hmmmm, need new siggie :cool:

Comments

• biscuitfan
    Options
    thank you for the comp :) it says you need to enter a secret love code...any ideas?

Started Comping May 2009...2009 total: £995. 2010 total: £5541. 2011 total: £4835. 2012 total: £6220 2021 total (restarted Oct 2021): £1000 2022 total - £44
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions
    :T
  • Bonnie151
    Bonnie151 Posts: 279 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't think you have to? I didn't enter a code and it went through (though I may well have messed it up!). Is the code not to see who has sent you a message (i.e. you get an email with a code which you then input into the bottom box when someone send you a secret message?)
    Hmmmm, need new siggie :cool:
  • Carriecakes
    Options
    I believe you do only type in the Love code when you have messages of your own. Mine went through ok. :-) x :)
    Ipad 3, Holiday to Barcelona, Holiday to St. Ives, Holiday for 6 to Newquay, Lumix Camera, £1000, 42" LG T.V...I love to Comp! :T Wishing Everyone Here Massively Good Luck! :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport