Cinema Only Free Tickets Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    We went to see entourage friends with us walked out as they weren't happy with it. I expected a certain amount of language and sex scenes and references but why do they have to use the 'C' word now in films 2nd 15 I've been to recently that has used this word! In this film it was even Said by a child.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I thought it was a hilarious movie, and not really that graphic. If swearing offends you, or you don't like any sex scenes at all (no matter how softcore it is) then maybe give this one a miss.

But if Hollyoaks passes your "graphic filter" then go see it - you'll enjoy it
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    We went to see entourage friends with us walked out as they weren't happy with it. I expected a certain amount of language and sex scenes and references but why do they have to use the 'C' word now in films 2nd 15 I've been to recently that has used this word! In this film it was even Said by a child.

To be fair, the child repeated what he heard his father say and was instantly told not to use that word.

FYI if you are offended by such things, why don't you use Insight on BBFC? It explains exactly why a film has been given a certificate but it does state in detail which might contain spoilers.
  • LouFace
    LouFace Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I wouldn't consider a couple of pairs of tits during <10 second sex scenes and a lesbian act in the background for <5 seconds warranting this much fuss, but each to their own I guess.

Not having seen the series I have been told it was something akin to Sex and the City, which contained far more graphic sex scenes than this film.
  • brook_son
    brook_son Posts: 5,538 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    saw Entourage last night its a 15. It did have quite a lot of swearing and there where some breasts on view but defiantly not x-rated. There was one scene that was a bit near the knuckle. I quite enjoyed it wouldn't say rush out and see it but ok.

:dance:Carry on Comping :dance:
  • sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Poochface wrote: »
    How early did you arrive?

sorry only saw this now.
    15 mins before. I guess I shall have to queue up early next time :)
  • sampan26
    Options
    The Entourage movie is exactly like the TV show. Boobs, banter, swearing and parties!
    If going to see something based on a TV Show, I myself, would have googled a little.
    For free though, so no complaints here :-)
  • asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    Options
    normasan wrote: »
    I couldn't watch Entourage last night as the husband was ill. And 15/6 seems to be the only date of the previews. I got around 3 emails from sff regarding this movie. Anyhoo, if it was too graphic, then glad I gave it a miss.

you didn't miss anything, what a load of rubbish. :eek: That's 100 mins of my life I won't get back. Wish I'd left early :(
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    sampan26 wrote: »
    sorry only saw this now.
    15 mins before. I guess I shall have to queue up early next time :)

For evening screenings it is advisable to arrive 30 minutes before start of film although in some places latecomers get in when film has already started. There is no formula I'm afraid.
  • sampan26
    Options
    Poochface wrote: »
    For evening screenings it is advisable to arrive 30 minutes before start of film although in some places latecomers get in when film has already started. There is no formula I'm afraid.
    Ah thanks for letting me know :) At least i'll know for next time :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure