We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

What Freebies Have You Received Today?

1…503504506508509…613

Comments

  • katielouisej
    katielouisej Posts: 270 Forumite
    edited 11 April 2014 at 10:18AM
    yesterday...Ella's kitchen 'the white one' and a MOC for a pack of them (:
  • Quite a few wilkinson sword razors - one for each person in the family
    Best one is the one that says "Leg fluff" :D
    Also got some nespresso samples that I'm not sure where they've come from. In my name but I don't think I would have ordered them becaue don't have the machine?
  • £5 off fuel from the orchard and a £2 voucher for cadbury for a complaint :D
  • spiffy
    spiffy Posts: 377 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 11 April 2014 at 12:14PM
    Nice T shirt from BASF( farming the biggest job in the world)
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Quite a few wilkinson sword razors - one for each person in the family
    Best one is the one that says "Leg fluff" :D
    Also got some nespresso samples that I'm not sure where they've come from. In my name but I don't think I would have ordered them becaue don't have the machine?

    I don't have the machine either but I ordered them thinking I would be able to open the capsule up and put the contents in a cafetiere, it worked with other pod/capsule samples i've had in the past. Worth a try! :)
  • £5 voucher from Orchard at Tesco
    Football Stickers from Sun Perks
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 7,236 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Homepage Hero Name Dropper
    Sachet of Elivar Endure energy drink stuff, orange & mango flavour :)
  • sumoqueen
    sumoqueen Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Oral B toothpaste
    Mini choc eggs (net of)
    No buying toiletries challenge - possibly for most of 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015!
    £1 in sealed pot for each UU (2011 135/500:D) 2012 have UU 130/400 (never realised I had a mini chemist under my bed!!!) :rotfl:2013 UU 156/350. 2014 UU 197/250 2015 UU 16/100

    Nursing is a work of heart by angels in comfortable shoes!!! :)
  • Savethekipper
    Savethekipper Posts: 1,540 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    10% off Argos voucher..........might come in handy seeing as I just broke my watch :-(

    Got a free lot of fresh air on a 10 mile hike
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    In the past few days I've had
    Millie's cookie, hotel chocolat slab, bag of mini eggs - all O2
    Oral B 3D shine toothpaste mini
    Nespresso pods x 2 plus 50p coupon (pods are quite small but will try to use the in dolce gusto machine)
    Britney naughty and nice mini spray perfumes
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.