We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

What Freebies Have You Received Today?

1…133134136138139…613

Comments

  • mcculloch29
    mcculloch29 Posts: 4,972 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler
    Thanks IMWT re the Glamour freebies, I entered most of them so I'm hopeful I'll have something. Have you noticed that there is a new promotion on Glamour offering Body Shop Freebies every day in June? Here's the link: Glamour draw
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • Happy_shopper
    Happy_shopper Posts: 6,670 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Today I received a 2 minute timer and a 4 minute timer from my local water company. :)
  • Purple_Skull
    Purple_Skull Posts: 930 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Voucher for Ginger Cake which was eaten at a picnic with my family and came home to 10 Clipper teabags. I don't drink tea but my Mum does :)

    May you all have lots of luck, Emma xx
  • Carte Noire coffee sample and MOC.
    Also got free packet of Jaffa Cake bars with voucher
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 7,237 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Homepage Hero Name Dropper
    Today received relacement free tickets for Ascot Races for 27 July(previous meet was cancelled due to weather) :j
  • acidtooth
    acidtooth Posts: 25 Forumite
    samples from l'occitane (11) & elemis (3), £3.79 innocent veg pot voucher.
  • JaneDoe_2
    JaneDoe_2 Posts: 930 Forumite
    L'Occitane samples, Decleor Aroma Purete sample:j
    I love this place :j:T:j
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,739 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Thanks IMWT re the Glamour freebies, I entered most of them so I'm hopeful I'll have something. Have you noticed that there is a new promotion on Glamour offering Body Shop Freebies every day in June? Here's the link: Glamour draw

    Is it just one prize a day?
  • Thanks IMWT re the Glamour freebies, I entered most of them so I'm hopeful I'll have something. Have you noticed that there is a new promotion on Glamour offering Body Shop Freebies every day in June? Here's the link: Glamour draw

    yes i have coz i entered it again today but i didnt know about it until earlier today. bronze shimmer oil then sea green eyeshadow etc
    Sealed pot challenge no5 member no1816!!
  • lucky18 wrote: »
    Is it just one prize a day?

    its one thing there giving away each day but there are lots of them since there travel sized.
    Sealed pot challenge no5 member no1816!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.