Wall Stickers

You can get some FREE wall stickers from here:

wwwdecalwallstickerscouk

I got some before,. A great freebie

Whoopppeeee

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,836
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    N.B. STICKERS WILL NOT BE SENT OUT FOR FACBOOK 'LIKES' WITH THIS OFFER.

YOU MUST GOOGLE +1 US IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR STICKERS.

http://www.decalwallstickers.co.uk/wallstickers/
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • £3.99 postage.
  • No it's not..the instructions say to click on payment by cheque. They then process it for you FREE of charge. That's what they did last time anyway.
  • I got some of these last time. They're nice enough, for a freebie, but as I don't use Google+, I wouldn't go out of my way to sign up just to get them. They're 3x3cm, and you get 6 of them. If I had to pay for them, I wouldn't pay more than £3-4ish. But worth grabbing if you are signed up to Google+!
  • mine were rubbish no way would I pay anything
  • jess1011
    jess1011 Posts: 233 Forumite
    Thanks to OP, these can go in the toilet make it look pretty :) Im on google+ anyway so it was no bother
  • THANKS OP!

I missed out on these last time as they ran out! :(

Yes I would have preferred if they were in another colour eg a pastel pink or silver etc BUT the new theme of my bedroom is butterflies in pinks so it will still go nicely somewhere! x
  • cazzap06 wrote: »
    THANKS OP!

I missed out on these last time as they ran out! :(

Yes I would have preferred if they were in another colour eg a pastel pink or silver etc BUT the new theme of my bedroom is butterflies in pinks so it will still go nicely somewhere! x

I was able to choose which colour I wanted last time, it's a shame they're not doing that this time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure