lawyers letter

in Scotland
6 replies 1.6K views
I need to get a statutory declaration from a lawyers to confirm I now go by my maiden name (not divorced yet) my lawywer wants £50 +VAT! Can anyone recommend a cheaper lawyer!! has anyone had this done


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools