Free Unlimited Online Photo Hosting

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
4 replies 810 views
vinylmusicvinylmusic Forumite
1.2K Posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Imagevat.com

This site is very new and I have understood that it has been through many teething problems

Although it says on the homepage that registration is now open I appear to have got my name registered ok but the link in the confirmation email comes back as "invalid validation" so teething problems are still ongoing:D

You can upload images without registering but they become public proper

I'm going to stick with it because it shows promise and may be easier to use than Photobucket

I have written to them about my validation problem so I'll post again when/if I hear from them

• Imagevat offers 3 types of uploading
    1. Uploading by image URL: Copy / Paste the direct image url
    2. Upload from your local computer
    3. Upload multiple images: Copy / Paste the URL of a webpage. Select the required images, tag and put in a little description. Here you can upload unlimited images
  • Upload unlimited photos
  • All images uploaded without login will be in the public gallery
  • All images uploaded after registering and loging in will be under the respective user accounts.
  • A particular images can be hidden from public view by clicking private and bringing it back to public view by clicking public.
  • A user is free to upload any genre / type of photos. Any picture / image that depicts adult nature will be removed.
  • Any image that violates copyrights will be removed after requesting in writing.
  • Any image that violates an individual privacy will be removed after requesting in writing.
IWasLookingBackToSeeIfSheWasLookinBackToSeeIfIWasLookinBackAtHer.....

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals