Safe paiyouji plus slimmers

Options
Has anyone tried the appetite suppressant Paiyouji plus. theres a group on facebook thats selling it and people blogging on there are reporting brilliant weight losses.

There was a lot of scare about this being unsafe but the seller of this has got authorisation to sell this from the MHRA and has pictured the letter from them.
It is being rolled out into beauty salons and the demands seems to be very high.

They also are selling the cho yung tea thats about £40 in holland and barretts so might give that a go too.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/Dietbuddiesrotherham/#!/pages/Diet-buddies/185036641586062?sk=app_135607783795

has anyone tried it??? what does every one think ?? and has anyone tried the cho yung tea ???

this is where all the discussion is going off

http://www.facebook.com/groups/dietbuddy/

Comments

• Jojo_the_Tightfisted
    Options
    No replacement for not sticking so much food in your mouth.

They're green tea plus some diuretics and laxatives. So definitely not worth the gazillions they are charging.

Buy normal green teabags, drink that, increase dietary fibre and reduce sodium intake. Much cheaper, safer and more effective.

Oh, and get off your backside and move more often.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.
    colinw wrote: »
    Yup you are officially Rock n Roll :D
  • howsaboutit
    Options
    Yep I do exercise. Just found it interesting how everyone is loosing really cracking amounts with the paitouji. Jojo are you on about the cho yung tea? Or the paiyouji . A helping hand never goes a miss tho ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure