🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Maclaren Quest Buggy Half Price (Boots)

Options
I know we all know about Boots 10% off day but I have just bagged a great bargain.

Maclaren Quest buggy normally £100 at Boots. They have a special offer currently for £90. If you buy today another 10% off and if you use first time customer code you can get another 20% off. (codes ae on this site or pricedash.com)

Also get 1000 points at the moment in the baby department plus earned points of 360, total 1360.

Buggy costs £63 less £13.60 points earned.

£100 buggy for £49.40 free p&p. (you can get this buggy at kiddicare but currently their best price is £69.99)

Great bargain for all you MSE mums.
Once I've saved it I spend it !!

Comments

• wills
    wills Posts: 52 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good spot Miss_P.
    :)
  • elaine373
    elaine373 Posts: 1,427 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for this, i got a techno instead of the quest for my daughter , but still saved a few pounds with the first customer code, regards, Elaine
    “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. Your really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” Lucille Ball.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport