Clinique Mascara exchange

Options
I put this on Grabit yesterday, but thought I should put on here as well. Was told in Boots yesterday that from next weekend you can take ANY old mascara to the Clinique counter and exchange it for a Clinique one. - Can buy one from Poundland if you don't have an old one!

HTH
PayPal £247.62 Amazon £495.80 cheque £62.41 Love2Shop £90 Bank Transfer £190 Nectar points £55.00 eMasterCard £600
From:- Swagbucks, Valued Opinions, inbox pounds, Quidco, Royal Mail survey,YouGov, e-rewards,IPOS I-Say, Insite Consulting, Toluna UK, People for research :T

Comments

• SpottedLeopard_2
    Options
    Thanks for info; is Clinique one full size or just tester size, do you know?
  • tea_cake
    tea_cake Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    If it's any indication from years past, it will be a deluxe-size sample. Still a good deal if you have a cheapie mascara, because those sample sizes are pretty big. You may be able to choose your mascara type too!
  • 24skins
    24skins Posts: 1,773 Forumite
    Options
    Do you have to make an appointment for this? Worried that they're gonna try and sell me stuff when the whole reason I'm going for the free sample is because I can't actually afford Clinique stuff :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
  • guardianangel
    Options
    24skins wrote: »
    Do you have to make an appointment for this? Worried that they're gonna try and sell me stuff when the whole reason I'm going for the free sample is because I can't actually afford Clinique stuff :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

No, just take it in (it has to be a full tube, they won't change if you give them a miniture one) and say you there for the offer. They do ask you what make the one you are handing in (not sure why) and they ask you which one you want. There is a white or black tub, one is for length and the other for volume.

Hope that helps, x
  • bevhousehastings
    Options
    I did this yesterday in Eastbourne - had a probably rubbishy one free with a magazine and they swopped it for a half size sample. No problems, very nice staff. They did offer me an eye makeup session but I politely refused.
    Great freebie, and yes there is a choice of two - one for longer length and one for volume.
  • ladyburdy
    Options
    i exchanged yesterday, all they want is your name, address, email address, phone no. etc, got a half size but still a good freebie!!
  • TraceyB_2
    Options
    Does anyone know if this is still ongoing?

Am looking to bag myself a free/almost free holiday make up bag by August!

This would sit nicely next to my Calvin Klein lipgloss I've just ordered!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure