We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Trolley-Dolly bag reduced on Prezzybox

Options

Comments

• Charliezoo
    Charliezoo Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    Options
    I would love one of these, shame I missed out on the £15 ones.

If anyone sees them going for under £20 I'd love to know!

• hugglette
    hugglette Posts: 392 Forumite
    Options
    i got one fron dyna-girl, super fast shipping and £20. Louisa gave great service too when I called her
    MSE convert, trying to save the pennies!
    :T Darling Z born 03/06 and Darling M born 03/09. I make gorgeous boys :T
  • shop-to-drop
    shop-to-drop Posts: 4,340 Forumite
    Options
    Saw the pink one for about £21 of qvc wbesite when browsing these for anyone looking for pink.
    :j Trytryagain FLYLADY - SAYE £700 each month Premium Bonds £713 Mortgage Was £100,000@20/6/08 now zilch 21/4/15:beer: WTL - 52 (I'll do it 4 MUM)
  • biddidoo
    biddidoo Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Also received a great service from louisa at dyna-girl
    Would reccomend this website 100%:T
  • joess
    joess Posts: 349 Forumite
    Options
    Someone help!

Why did I click on this and look at the bag? It's been playing on my mind now for days......

I keep checking it's still in stock..... telling myself £20+ is a lot of money....... but I really want one!

Do I need one of these? (talk me out of it please!)
  • hrs2004
    hrs2004 Posts: 169 Forumite
    Options
    joess wrote: »
    Someone help!

Why did I click on this and look at the bag? It's been playing on my mind now for days......

I keep checking it's still in stock..... telling myself £20+ is a lot of money....... but I really want one!

Do I need one of these? (talk me out of it please!)

Ha! I bought two of these (one for me, one for my Mum for Mother's Day) so that I got free postage... Don't NEED one, but it will mean that I have bags to hand more often and can get rid of the bag of carriers that I keep collecting! Can't help on the convincing. Sorry.
  • boglin
    boglin Posts: 430 Forumite
    Options
    Let me talk you INTO it :rotfl:

I was lucky enough to get one of the £15 bags (brown and turquoise pin dots)

I took it shopping today for the first time and how brilliant was it?! :T

I felt so liberated with my Trolley Dolly on my trolley with my shopping list inside the special wallet, then my joy was complete at checkout when, even though the lady had put through lots of shopping before I could start packing, there was no fumbling with plastic bags, licking fingers to open them; no shuffling through the mismatched collection of jute bags and bags for life...just a sense of smugness as I released the 10 lovely coloured nylon bags from their compartment, selected them one at a time and packed quickly and easily (each holds so much!)...

...then produced my Club Card and bank card from their own little compartments, paid and strolled smugly off while the bloke behind me was still trying to prise open his first carrier bag :D
  • joess
    joess Posts: 349 Forumite
    Options
    Oh no what have you done to me?

I've bought it now!

For me to be thrifty this year I need to stop coming onto this site and finding out about 'sales'

Hangs head in shame and looks at email confirmations for Marks & Spencer order, Trolley dolly order, muddle puddles order.... the list goes on.....
  • preep
    preep Posts: 924 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    joess wrote: »
    Oh no what have you done to me?

I've bought it now!

For me to be thrifty this year I need to stop coming onto this site and finding out about 'sales'

Hangs head in shame and looks at email confirmations for Marks & Spencer order, Trolley dolly order, muddle puddles order.... the list goes on.....

My thoughts exactly!! Ive bought one too - don't know whether to be pleased or mad with myself
  • jeanniebeanie_2
    Options
    preep wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly!! Ive bought one too - don't know whether to be pleased or mad with myself

Be pleased! I treated myself to one in November with birthday money. I paid full price unfortunately, but I love it! Just ordered one for my Mum at this price. Thanks OP!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure