Jamie Oliver Books £2.50 each @ Sainsburys, BOGOF!

Just nipped to my local Sainsburys (Grimsby) to pick some bits up for my mum's birthday next week. In the book aisle they've got loads of different Jamie Oliver cook books. I picked the most recent one up (jamie's great britain) and one that he published last year (jamie's italia) as it was buy one get one free, so I went to the till and was expecting to pay £10 for both books as jamie's great britain is £10. Was shocked when it scanned at £5 for both - £2.50 each! Total bargain.

Comments

• lynn09
    lynn09 Posts: 148 Forumite
    This may not be nationwide as scanned at £9.99 in my local sainsburys.
  • Emms
    Emms Posts: 956 Forumite
    I guess that will be cause they ditched him then! Will be off to try get some tomorrow.
  • Thanks, I am off to Sainsburys later so will have a look - if I'm not too late!! Even at 2 for a tenner it's still a good price.
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • VoucherMan
    VoucherMan Posts: 2,771 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Thanks.

Just picked up a couple of good cookbooks for £2.50 each.

There's about 5 or six shelves of reduced price books £5 each or BOGOF.
    Looks like both discounts are working together.

Not just Jamie Oliver books either. I picked one of his books and a slow cooker recipe book. There were non food related books too.

Didn't try it with Jamie's Great Britain , but would have liked his Ministry of Food book. I've seen it recommended a few times on these forums.
  • salduck
    salduck Posts: 1,070 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I saw these the other day vbut couldnt make up my mind if they were £5 or BOGOF at £10
    I will try tomorrow if they are 2 for a fiver will make fab pressies for this year
    x
    Mortgage free wannabe! No idea on date yet! £132,350 TBC
    Loan paying off May 2022 £7000
  • Thank you I got 2 Jamie books for £5 today
  • loobylou232
    loobylou232 Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    Jamie's Great Britain scanned at £9.99 for me today and don't think it was in the BOGOF either. His paperback versions of cookbooks (are they editions just for sainsbury?> were £5 BOGOF though, along with a \gordon Ramsay book and a couple of others. Not much left really.
  • Emms
    Emms Posts: 956 Forumite
    All for £10! Thanks OP!!! :)

IMAG0385.jpg
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Emms wrote: »
    All for £10! Thanks OP!!! :)

IMAG0385.jpg

oh them books, ill have another look for them,
This discussion has been closed.