I am sure I heard Martin last week on Radio 2..... checking people's wallets I am sure ....

Replies

• TrowTrow Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you did.
  • NileNile Forumite, Board Guide
    14.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He sounded more like Norman Collier to me:confused: , you know, when he does that intermittent microphone gag.

I tried to listen to Martin on Friday but the reception from a train is useless........as was Martin's rendition of the Doctor Who signature tune!

What did I miss?;)
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    andrewison wrote:
    I am sure I heard Martin last week on Radio 2..... checking people's wallets I am sure ....
    Welcome to the boards Andrewison :beer:
  • Big_NigeBig_Nige Forumite
    144 Posts
    Nile wrote:
    He sounded more like Norman Collier to me:confused: , you know, when he does that intermittent microphone gag.

I tried to listen to Martin on Friday but the reception from a train is useless........as was Martin's rendition of the Doctor Who signature tune!

What did I miss?;)

Go to Radio 2's website, click on the link to jeremy vine & click on the listen to previous shows link Martin was on on Friday at approx 1 pm.
    Every day above ground is a good day.
  • Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
    32.7K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember to listen to Martin today on Jeremy Vine at 1.00.

Subject is cheap flights.

email; [email protected]
    sms: 88291
    phone: 0500 288291
    32.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am unashamably bumping this to keep this thread on the front page of the forums to remind everyone to listen to Martin today :rotfl:
  • RACHIE77RACHIE77 Forumite
    2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just tuned in and caught it, purely by accident mind you!
    Official DFW Nerd 210 :D
  • NileNile Forumite, Board Guide
    14.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was no accident for me, it's essential listening.;)
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
    32.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take it I didn't get a mention then? I emailed in a question but then the bl**dy phone rang and I didn't hear the middle of the programme.

Ah well I will "play it again Sam" later
  • wirmwirm Forumite
    5.3K Posts
    Missed it, but I'm going to listen again https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/vine/

:)

What time was he on?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides