Recycling Epson Cartridges

Options
13»

Comments

• lateben
    lateben Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi!

For those of you with Epson printers, Inkcycle now accepts Epson cartridges. What's more, you can send them in via their cash back scheme and get paid for it! :j inkcycle.co.uk/empties1.php
    Not bad!
  • paulwf
    paulwf Posts: 3,269 Forumite
    Options
    lateben wrote: »
    Hi!

For those of you with Epson printers, Inkcycle now accepts Epson cartridges. What's more, you can send them in via their cash back scheme and get paid for it! :j inkcycle.co.uk/empties1.php
    Not bad!

Unless I'm missing something you have to pay postage to send them in and then get paid 1 pence per cartridge. Sounds like a very poor deal to me.
  • simontay1984
    Options
    I used the Epson Collect and Recycle link a few posts above and selected my model (SX415) from the drop down box then clicked next and was asked to fill in my details. Why do I have to enter my Name, Street Address and Email? I just want an address that I can print out and stick on a padded envolope then send it to.
  • simontay1984
    Options
    I entered my details anyway and I should receive 4 pre-paid envolopes within a maximum of 9 working days.

If anyone on this site has used this service before to return cartridges, could you reply with the address that is on the pre-paid envolopes so I can just write it on a normal padded "jiffy" envolope and use that in future.
  • keith_hogg
    Options
    I know I'm 3 years late, but try the Epson.co.uk website for free envelopes. search for recycling envelopes
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure