Does anyone have an Ocado 'first shop' code?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
6 replies 872 views
Kat2Kat2 Forumite
24 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
I'm after one of the £15 off a £75 or £90 first shop codes. All the codes I've tried have expired :(

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Kat x

Replies

• MBNMBN Forumite
    3K Posts
    This is printed in Olive magazine (March issue):

-£15 off your first shop with https://www.ocado.com, when you spend over £90 before 31/03/07. Enter the voucher code VOU4577236 as you check out.

HTH
    'Into every abyss I still bear the blessing of my affirmation' (Friedrich Nietzsche)
  • MBNMBN Forumite
    3K Posts
    And another one, printed in Source magazine (this is a free mag which you can find at the entrance of John Lewis stores):

-£15 off your first shop with https://www.ocado.com, when you spend over £90 before 28/02/07. Enter the voucher code VOU1431178 as you check out.
    'Into every abyss I still bear the blessing of my affirmation' (Friedrich Nietzsche)
  • Kat2Kat2 Forumite
    24 Posts
    Brilliant, thanks so much for that MBN! I used the second code as the first one is valid for longer.

A tip for fellow Waitrose lovers... you can register with a different email address & use the same delivery address to benefit from the 'first shop' offer. Obviously, this might be a pain if you shop there a lot, but if like me it's only a few times a year, it's definitely worth it.

Thanks again,

Kat x
  • MBNMBN Forumite
    3K Posts
    You're welcome Kat, I'm glad I could help. :)
  • marybishopmarybishop Forumite
    761 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    I just did my first shop online with Ocado using VOU9092311 to get £10 off an £80 spend plus COU6157452 for a free bottle of Fetzer wine! Code expires 3.2.07.
  • Simply place an order over £60 for delivery between Saturday 3rd and Saturday 10th February, when you check out enter voucher code VOU5777145 into the voucher box, click 'add voucher' and 15% will drop off your bill.
    maximum discount £15
    VOU5777145

moonpixiewitch
    Started my own business and loving being my own boss
    march gc 144/230
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you