Cheapest Creative Zen V plus 1 or 2 GB

Options
Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me out - I'm looking for a Creative Zen V plus, either 1 or 2GB and wanted to get it as cheaply as possible - any ideas anyone? thanks in advance!! :o

Comments

• Melon78
    Melon78 Posts: 598 Forumite
    Options
    I got one earlier this month (althouhg 4Gb) for my husbands birthday, the cheapest place i found was Amazon so def worth a look on there.

HTH
    Slightly worn out mum to 3 (DS1 May 03, DS2 Feb 05, DD1 Feb 08). When i grow up i think i'll become a UN Peace keeper....
  • JasonLVC
    JasonLVC Posts: 16,762 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got mine this month from John Lewis :-

http://www.johnlewis.com/Search/Search.aspx?SearchTerm=creative+zen&Offset=1&refined=0

£64.95 for the 1GB model (and it's the Plus model that has the radio - make sure you don't get the ordinary version, they are much cheaper). Went through Quidco for 5% plus there's usually a £10 off over £50 spend code doing the rounds in the discount forums here at MSE - but not allowed to post them here directly.
    Anger ruins joy, it steals the goodness of my mind. Forces me to say terrible things. Overcoming anger brings peace of mind, a mind without regret. If I overcome anger, I will be delightful and loved by everyone.
  • Suggs
    Suggs Posts: 1,632 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would give Creative Labs Ebay Shop a look. It is where they tend to sell refurbished stock but of late it looks like they are selling more and more New items.

I have used them a few times with no problems at all.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/CREATIVE-SHOP-EUROPE
    Proud Member of the Lose Weight Thread on I Wanna..................

Started January 2006 Total loss 180.8lb 82Kg 12st12.8lb
  • lisa21
    lisa21 Posts: 497 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks guys, I am checking all those out now :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts