PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Cheap bread makers?

Options
Hi, Im not sure if this should be here, or moved to one of the shopping threads. Does anyone know of any Bread makers on special at the mo or where I can the cheapest one?
Just I desperatly want one, but cant afford an expensive one.

Have tried advertising of freecycle

Comments

• tightasagnats
    Options
    I got one from Freecycle. It's worth joining and posting in a few groups - depending on where you live? In London there's a whole of London group and then one for each borough/area. Try posting the request once a week for a few weeks to make sure you catch people.

Best wishes :)
  • essexgal
    essexgal Posts: 2,353 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Well mine turned up this morning.

:j :j

Morphy Richards Fast Bake (Stainless Steel)

Baked my first loaf this morning. Gorgeous - not sure that this is moneysaving as judging by dd1 and dd2's reaction when they got in from school we'll get through bread like no-one's business! Still at least you know what's gone into it ingredient-wise.

I bought it from Amazon and it was just under £35.00 (half-price) - including delivery. Also has jam and cake setting.

Other than that I think the cheapest I saw was a cookworks one in Argos around the £25.00 mark?

essexgal
    ;)old enough to know better, young enough not to care;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure