Anyone else been invited to Nectar Adpoints?

Options

Comments

• compmad1
    Options
    sheep-ali wrote: »
    Have to disagree. I have struggled to get up to 230 points this week & there are no more available. :(

I agree. I did not 'max out' either. My emails asking for technical support were ultimately just ignored.
  • sheep-ali
    Options
    Not impressed this week as there is only one advert with 4 points available to me. :(
    When i signed up for this I thought that " up to 250 points " meant that it was dependent on the number of ads that I watched not the number of ads that were available. Very misleading:(
  • compmad1
    compmad1 Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    sheep-ali wrote: »
    Not impressed this week as there is only one advert with 4 points available to me. :(
    When i signed up for this I thought that " up to 250 points " meant that it was dependent on the number of ads that I watched not the number of ads that were available. Very misleading:(

I agree. There was only one advert for me as well. Poor.
  • pyemckay
    Options
    managed 137 points this morning. think i will struggle to get 250 this week after 3 sucessful weeks of 250.

how is everyone else doing this week?
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've successfully maxed out on previous weeks since joining, so far this week I have 162 which i'll be quite happy with but would obviously like to reach 250 if more points for ads/questions become available.
  • Pemberton01
    Options
    Just a few new ads this morning and noticeably a lot worth 5 points instead of the usual 9 points - neither of the 2 x 2 point questions with these ads. Only enough to get just over 50 points though I'm sure more will come during the week. Was again impressed that my 250 points from last week were in my Nectar account first thing this morning. I'm pleased with the whole thing, it's all a bonus.
  • compmad1
    compmad1 Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    pyemckay wrote: »
    managed 137 points this morning. think i will struggle to get 250 this week after 3 sucessful weeks of 250.

how is everyone else doing this week?

I've just got up to 136 points. Slow going when so many have only got 4 points.
  • tat_2
    tat_2 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    I have managed to get to 250 every week so far, This week i am at 154 but i have noticed a few new ads being adding every now and then during the day so hopefully more will get added to take me and everyone else to 250.
  • Makeandsave
    Options
    I am on 200 points this week so far and only logged in 3 times. Check the site through the day if you have the time. Thanks to this site i have £10 to spend lol. I still have invites and will get back to people but please send your email address it saves time. I gain nothing from sending invites ;)
    Jan Wins: .
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,790 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just to let everyone know

Thank you for your interest but the Recommend a friend campaign is now closed.
    Jan Wins: .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport