We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

FREE Rocky Road Slap at Hotel Chocolat - Print Voucher

2

Comments

  • went to a london store.. they asked to see my times + card.. very nice about it but still asked.. said left it at home so will be back;)
  • Maybe we could list the store location once you know if your store will/will not accept the vouchers without a Times + card?

    The Hotel Chocolat in Canterbury wants to see your Times + card
  • Looks as though the plug has been pulled on the offer, the page will not open now, have even tried via hotukdeals.
    Back into Comping again after a break
  • Stratford Westfield Hotel Chocolat is not accepting these vouchers without a Times+ card :(
  • judyjetson
    judyjetson Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Just to let people know, I had the original email with the voucher and I've had an email today from Hotel Chocolate to say staff will be asking for a Times+ membership card.
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Can the free slab be redeemed in a John Lewis? There are no Hotel Chocolat shops in Scotland, only the two John Lewis concessions in Glasgow and Edinburgh
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • judyjetson
    judyjetson Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    aau98113 wrote: »
    Can the free slab be redeemed in a John Lewis? There are no Hotel Chocolat shops in Scotland, only the two John Lewis concessions in Glasgow and Edinburgh

    Just checked the voucher and it says

    "This offer is only valid in Hotel Chocolat UK stores and does not include John Lewis concessions."
  • The link does not work.

    Anybody got a pdf version?
  • I printed this out last week & took it to Lakeside branch yesterday where the SA explained "the offer had gone viral " & you need your membership card to get the chocolate now. Anyone know how to become a member & the cost?
  • I had the same problem when I tried to use the voucher in the Hotel Chocolat store in Manchester. They were very nice, saying I had until the 15 December to use it if I returned with my Times+ card, as I said I'd left it at home. I think I actually still have one, as we used to subscribe to the Times, although it has probably expired by now.....I don't know if this is because of the amount of people trying to use the vouchers in their stores, as I can't see anywhere on the voucher that you have to have your Times+ card with you at the time of visiting....:(
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.