BA: GC + Konga + Metroid Prime 2 for under £59

Options
NDK49 recetly highlighted a good deal on a Gamecube Donkey Konga bundle with Mario Kart Double Dash. Click HERE for the original discussion.

However, if you would prefer Metroid Prime 2 (MP2) to Mario Kart Double Dash (MKDD), Amazon are offering MP2 free with a selection of Gamecube bundles. Simply add your chosen bundle and Metroid Prime 2 to your shopping basket

*** code edited out by Board Guide *** (codes should not be put on the Grabbit forum. Please put codes in Online Discount Vouchers only)

They currently have the Black Donkey Konga (DK) bundle for a shade under £59 - so by adding Metroid Prime 2 and using the discount code supplied above you end up with a console and 2 top games for approx £7.50 less than the Game bundle mentioned earlier on this forum (use the free super-saver delivery).

Incidentally...if you want BOTH MP2 and MKDD, it's better to add MKDD to this bundle by buying it from Play.com for £17.99 as, not only would it be cheaper than adding MP2 to the DK + MKDD bundle from Game, but the £17.99 MP2 from Play.com is now showing as out of stock.

What's more...if you just want the games as you already have one of the mispriced Pokemon Colosseum bundles from last October, why not just sell the console on ebay for approx £30-£35 (a realistic estimate for anyone not wanting to rip off unsuspecting ebay users)? That way, you would effectively end up with 2 top games for the price of 1 and someone else will be able to get a reasonably cheap console off ebay.

All links above are direct non-affiliate product page links for the items mentioned.

HtH
RM
For anyone wishing to contact me privately to ask me a question, can I ask that you email me directly as my PM box is often full.

Comments

• OVERLORD_3
    OVERLORD_3 Posts: 183 Forumite
    Options
    Rees,

I've already posted it ;) here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=36157

Original post moved due to use of codes!
  • Reestit_Mutton
    Options
    OVERLORD wrote:
    Rees,

I've already posted it ;) here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=36157

Original post moved due to use of codes!

Ah...that explains a lot - I thought it odd that it hadn't yet been flagged up on MSE.

In the old days this would have been okay on this board especially as the offer has an expiry date (01 April) but I s'pose Martin's just a wee bit paranoid over legal issues wrt abuse of codes these days and that's why all derals involving codes get moved there.

BTW, if it helps any to prove the validity of the code for MSE's purposes, I've located the original Amazon offer page:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/559952/202-0868385-4091042

HtH
    RM
    For anyone wishing to contact me privately to ask me a question, can I ask that you email me directly as my PM box is often full.
  • OVERLORD_3
    Options
    Ah...that explains a lot - I thought it odd that it hadn't yet been flagged up on MSE.

In the old days this would have been okay on this board especially as the offer has an expiry date (01 April) but I s'pose Martin's just a wee bit paranoid over legal issues wrt abuse of codes these days and that's why all derals involving codes get moved there.

BTW, if it helps any to prove the validity of the code for MSE's purposes, I've located the original Amazon offer page:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/559952/202-0868385-4091042

HtH
    RM

Just got another ban for week for posting this in same manner @ thedvdforum after pointing out 1st post had all required details in it. Apparently link to T&C wasn't good enough. They not only removed Code and links but claimed I was inciting mischief for stating my case! They would only allow copy of T&C to be posted on said forum.

I think MODS there are a little bit temperamental & :confused:
  • Reestit_Mutton
    Options
    OVERLORD wrote:
    Just got another ban for week for posting this in same manner @ thedvdforum after pointing out 1st post had all required details in it. Apparently link to T&C wasn't good enough. They not only removed Code and links but claimed I was inciting mischief for stating my case! They would only allow copy of T&C to be posted on said forum.

I think MODS there are a little bit temperamental & :confused:

Life's too short Overlord.

If a forum persisted in unfairly treating me like a criminal, I'd just move on and leave them to exercise their own brand of justice on someone else...if everyone did this they'd soon have no users left to lord it over.

RM
  • OVERLORD_3
    Options
    Life's too short Overlord.

If a forum persisted in unfairly treating me like a criminal, I'd just move on and leave them to exercise their own brand of justice on someone else...if everyone did this they'd soon have no users left to lord it over.

RM

Then who would I annoy?

Beats arguing with misus :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills