We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Free Pen and Pencil Set

1246

Comments

  • Nor me :(
    They call me Dr Worm... I'm interested in things; I'm not a real doctor but I am a real worm. :grin:
  • Gigglepig
    Gigglepig Posts: 1,270 Forumite
    I have registered anyway just in case, thanks :-)
  • Nickv1.0
    Nickv1.0 Posts: 466 Forumite
    I didnt get owt either boohoo!!!
    Total Earned in 2013 for Online & Mobile Activities: £83
  • got to be worth a try, its free if you get one. :-)
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, which is why we call it the present.”
  • Registered ages ago, didn't get anything either.
  • mybb
    mybb Posts: 314 Forumite
    nor me lol.
  • Kel_1981
    Kel_1981 Posts: 93 Forumite
    Nothing here either from the last thread.

    I must admit though, I get about 1 from every 10 applications for sample or free gear applications.

    I do get more junk mail though.
  • mrwurzal
    mrwurzal Posts: 283 Forumite
    I registered and recieved nothing... Fed up... stamping my feet.. I intend to request where the set is from the company... I will (hopefully) return with an answer!
  • mrwurzal
    mrwurzal Posts: 283 Forumite
    Just to update you all... I sent an email early hours stating that I had registered for the pen & Pencil set and that I had not received it.

    I had an email back after filling their contact form in below is the reply...

    Hi Dan,

    Thank you for contacting us.

    I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your free pen and pencil set for registering with us on the website.

    If you could please reply with your address I will see that a pen and pencil set is sent out to you.

    Kind Regards,

    Mark Fazackerley
    Customer Services
    Kensington Specialities
  • sheep-ali
    sheep-ali Posts: 573 Forumite
    mrwurzal wrote: »

    Mark Fazackerley
    Customer Services
    Kensington Specialities

    Is it just me or is there something familiar about the name of the customer services guy?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.