Husband sent to prison for CSA, advice please.

Options
1235»

Comments

• PreludeForTimeFeelers
    Options
    hi matey me and my husband are in the same boat the csa have forced sale of are home and put me and 2 children on the street..but listen to me very carfully.. you are dealing with one of the most currupt government bodys that ever past parliment they are bent and so are the courts that dance to there tune every time dont beleive in justice ...we are taking the csa to cout for purgery and fraud and damages .this is wot happens to people that dont know the law.. he should have not been in a magistrates cout it is A CIVIL MATTER and a civil court cant put u in prison .. the liability order they gave him will have been in a magistrates court this is illeagle as a small claims court cant deal with any thing over £5000. so this was done out of there jurisdiction. did they offer a duty solisitor or did u have your own .the reason for this is it takes 3 signatures to send u prison ,,,judge ,,,prosicution ... and your solicitor ,,,, all ways refuse a duty solisitor this way they dont get the 3rd signature please go to this web site deadbeatdadsassociation,,,,,,,, you will get all the help u need there....

More spam?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport