We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Have I missed the boat?

Options
Am very new to this, but have a vetry large roof to be solar panelled. Go onto U-switch and says no free panels in my area. Is this right, and have I missed the boat?

Comments

• zeupater
    zeupater Posts: 5,357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Am very new to this, but have a vetry large roof to be solar panelled. Go onto U-switch and says no free panels in my area. Is this right, and have I missed the boat?
    Hi

Incase you missed it on the other thread .....
    zeupater wrote: »
    Hi

There seem to be a number of RaR scheme operators scrambling around trying to maximise income at the moment, and a few have stated that they will still be fitting after the Dec12th cutoff date ....

What area of the country are you in, perhaps someone can tell you which RaR scheme operates locally ?

In the meantime, have a scan through the threads in this part of the forum which cover RaR.

HTH
    Z

Z
    "We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit. " ...... Aristotle
    B)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family