We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

EXPIRED Amazon Black Friday

1…251252254256257…794

Comments

  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Wesker wrote: »
    Yeah so do i, got to take the cat to the vets at 10 :(

    Can't he go on the bus?
  • Order had 3 items, I emailed them to cancel 2 of them. No response so I decided to ring. The bloke on the phone cancelled the 2 items for me, then tells me the people in the email centre have cancelled the entire order :mad:

    Still on the phone now, he says they can't give me it at the offer price as the deal is over. I'm arguing this is their error as I only asked for 2 items to be cancelled! :mad::mad::mad:

    I'm on hold.....
  • I'm supposed to be going to M&S to pick up my 50% off toys. But I'm not going in case I miss anything!
  • smileigh
    smileigh Posts: 107
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The Book People will be pleased! Hope you enjoy the books as much as I did, I'm so excited about the film in March. Amazon, you silly people! You'd think they'd have made it lower than other obvious places!
  • Jodie+Matt
    Jodie+Matt Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    considering buying hunger games from book people for a friends 14 year old daughter, not sure if she's 'into' reading though
  • TeaCake
    TeaCake Posts: 429 Forumite
    Dont forget Quidco, people who are buying from The Book People! :money:
  • auntiesue
    auntiesue Posts: 1,761 Forumite
    Issyc wrote: »
    Can't he go on the bus?


    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    Very good. :T
  • dollydee
    dollydee Posts: 212 Forumite
    How do you get free delivery from the Book people?
  • Wesker
    Wesker Posts: 1,396
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Issyc wrote: »
    Can't he go on the bus?

    I didnt think of that :D he should get a cheap ticket cos he is an OAP :o
    Errrr...come back later ;)
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,902
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Issyc wrote: »
    Can't he go on the bus?

    Good idea, and then when he's finished there do you think he could visit my brother in my place? He likes cats.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.