🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Friends Series 1-10 Box Set

Options
£121.97 from Amazon.

Great deal if you like friends, this set has all the epsiodes ever made (238 episodes).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002WYRSM/qid=1110556455/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_11_1/026-7231243-1482801

Comments

• sinizterguy
    sinizterguy Posts: 1,178 Forumite
    Options
    Works out cheaper if you buy each series individual from cd-wow using a £1.00 voucher in combination with a £1 off link.

But that price is probably the cheapest for the box set with all series.
  • Addy
    Addy Posts: 1,896 Forumite
    Options
    Series 10 is £29.99 at CD Wow though.
  • cafenervosa_2
    cafenervosa_2 Posts: 1,023 Forumite
    Options
    Works out cheaper if you buy each series individual from cd-wow using a £1.00 voucher in combination with a £1 off link.

But that price is probably the cheapest for the box set with all series.

This set works out at around £12 per season, I don't think you can buy each individual season for that price.
  • anay
    anay Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    Cheaper on ebay i think.
  • cafenervosa_2
    Options
    anay wrote:
    Cheaper on ebay i think.

cheapest on ebay at the moment is £117.99 + £16.99 Postage...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41590&item=6376310778&rd=1
  • Mr_Gordon_2
    Mr_Gordon_2 Posts: 510 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    After buying the seasons on VHS over the years, I picked up the promotional priced DVD box sets last year before this one was released. The bit I liked about it is when you line all 10 up on a shelf you get a landscape view of New York.

I still don't like flipper discs all that much, but this is a nice set all the same.
  • cafenervosa_2
    Options
    Mr_Gordon wrote:
    After buying the seasons on VHS over the years, I picked up the promotional priced DVD box sets last year before this one was released. The bit I liked about it is when you line all 10 up on a shelf you get a landscape view of New York.

I still don't like flipper discs all that much, but this is a nice set all the same.

Yea the skyline sets were really cool and now hard to get. Seems they never made enough of the Series 10 as people are fighting to get copies of it for silly money.
  • JPS
    JPS Posts: 1,402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Seems no one has said this so I will...thanks for posting this CN - I'm sure someone will appreciate it :)

And the complete box set is so much cooler than having each individual box set anyways:j
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing:)
  • cafenervosa_2
    Options
    JPS wrote:
    Seems no one has said this so I will...thanks for posting this CN - I'm sure someone will appreciate it :)

And the complete box set is so much cooler than having each individual box set anyways:j

Rumor has it that this Box Set is limited and you would not be suprised. This Box set should easy be worth £200 in no time at all if they got a little harder to get. I think its play that label it as limited in there title so watch out.

Thanks JPS I was not sure about posting this in the grab it board as its quite a bit of money to spend.....but I believe it could well be worth the investment.

Just an add on...

There you go, seems play have sold out and their price was £169!

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=197850
  • cafenervosa_2
    Options
    I have just had a quick check. These prices will not last for long at around £120. The next cheapest after amazon are choices direct and that is £149.99.

UPDATE...

DVD.CO.UK have just reduced their price from £169.99 to £120.99!

http://www.dvd.co.uk/product.asp?id=D059376&PURL=dvddeals.at/findDVD&P36=FG9PC&CID=0&CTY=8

be quick, like I say they won't last long I doubt.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport