£5 collectables ( stockton) gift voucher.

Options
Hi not sure if this is the right place to put this but
Collectables at Stockton on Tees are giving a £5 gift voucher to every customer to spend in their shop who book a christmas lunch this year.
You can have a 2 course for £11.95 or 3 course for £13.95 and this also includes there Santa's Saturday & Sunday lunches.

I have never posted before & thought I will give it a go

Comments

• splodge1
    Options
    Collectables Stockton has dedicated departments from Jewellery such as swarovski & truth charms, watches from Ted Baker, Ice, bench & Guess to handbags from Micha Barton & Kipling. Cookshop & lifestyle gift departments, with brands such as lladro, moorcroft, the biggest range of yankee candles in the area. I would put on a link to the collectables website but really not sure how to or if I am able to. Will try to put on further offers when they become available. Any advice you can give me would be a big help thank you.
  • tattybonce
    tattybonce Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    Options
    :spam: You shouldn't be self-promoting on here. Reported.
  • splodge1
    Options
    Hello
    Can I just say that I am certainly not self promoting.I do not own Collectables it has around 20 stores in the north east of england.I do not get any financial reward/gain/benefit from this. I just thought this is a good offer as it is near xmas and like me you have xmas partiesto go to or organise and christmas shopping to do aswell. This I thought was a good offer. Sorry if you feel otherwise.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure