insurance help

To cut a long story short

I canceled our caravan insurance with caravan guard as we no longer had the caravan. The lady on the phone said it was ok and no money owed EXCELLENT! so i canceled the direct debit.

Received a letter stating that we owed a 28 pound admin fee i called to say it was all sorted no money owing and she said no we have to pay this. So then i said well to be honest you have never spoke to my husband, i took the policy out and they asked who's name the caravan was in and i said my husbands so they said its best if the policy is also in his name. The lady said this was wrong so canceled the money owing. I thought the matter was done so shredded all letters.

I have since received a letter from a solicitor saying we now owe them 58ish pounds with days in 7. So yet again i called caravan guard to be told we do owe the money and that there is no record of my calls??!!:mad: I did say i would pay them some money because life is too short but they wouldn't have any of it.

What do i do now!! To be honest we dont have that money spare and as yet i haven't spoken to the solicitors, as i wanted advise first.

Very worried about this....thanks in advance for any replys
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport