Success'!!!!

Options
Not sure if I am posting in the correct place, but wanted to say a huge thank you to those who offer help on this forum! : ) I have had an offer from Sainsbury's credit card for £700 and a loan and top up from them at £2500 and Blackhorse at £648!!!! Thank you all again!!!

I have aother quick question though...Capital One and Argos storecard have rejected my claims when they were exactly the same as for Blackhorse - should I take this further and if so what do I need to do?

Thank you all again.

Rachael

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    rae1982 wrote: »
    Not sure if I am posting in the correct place, but wanted to say a huge thank you to those who offer help on this forum! : ) I have had an offer from Sainsbury's credit card for £700 and a loan and top up from them at £2500 and Blackhorse at £648!!!! Thank you all again!!!

I have aother quick question though...Capital One and Argos storecard have rejected my claims when they were exactly the same as for Blackhorse - should I take this further and if so what do I need to do?

Thank you all again.

Rachael

Hi

Well done to you, Congratulations!:beer:

In regards of the others, I would continue, some will change a final decision depending on the reasons, but otherwise if you can complain to the FOS you can go that direction if eligible, they should let you know, good luck.
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport