Top Sante Mag For Cost of Phone Call

Options
Top Sante is the UK's leading healthy lifestyle magazine for grown-up women.

With the best expert advice on health, beauty, fitness, nutrition and wellbeing, it'll help you to look and feel fantastic.

Telegraph readers can claim a free copy of this magazine without any obligations – you won't even have to pay for delivery. But hurry, this offer is limited.

How to claim

Call 0845 286 3214 for your free issue (quote TF18) or text 'SANTE' to 60300 and Top Sant! will call you back.

Lines are open 8am-9pm Mon-Thurs and 8am-8pm Fri-Sun. Calls cost up to 2p/min plus a 6p setup fee from a BT landline. Mobile and other providers’ charges may vary. Text orders are charged as a standard text message. UK offer only and limited to one per household. Offer ends November 30, 2011 or while stocks last. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery of your magazine.

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Another opportunity for a free copy of Top Sante, this time courtesy of the Vitality Show:
    All you have to do is
    CALL 0845 286 3214 and quote TFC1 or text SANTE to 60300 and we´ll call you back

CALL NOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE ISSUE
    spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif
    Lines are open 8am-9pm Mon-Thurs and 8am-8pm Fri-Sun. Calls cost up to 2p/min plus a 6p setup fee from a BT landline. Mobile and other providers´ charges may vary. Text orders are charged as a standard text message. UK offer only and limited to one per household. Offer ends 29/02/2012.
    spacer.gifspacer.gif

Expect the hard sell for more issues / Grazia / Yours / Heat so it helps to be patient. Those of us who have been tickled by VM will be able to call for free!
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure