Free huggies drynites pyjama pants and coupon. (merged)

Options

Comments

• busatsymes
    Options
    free sample or drynites sleepwear and a coupon

https://www.drynites.com/uk/secure/free-sample/default.aspx
    Customer Opinions = Results :j
  • devild_2
    devild_2 Posts: 509 Forumite
    Options
    An electric blanket normally cures this :)
    A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

A young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent,
    the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.
  • Lovaabargain
    Options
    busatsymes wrote: »
    free sample or drynites sleepwear and a coupon

https://www.drynites.com/uk/secure/free-sample/default.aspx

Applied for this weeks ago & it never turned up!
  • thebeak
    thebeak Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    devild wrote: »
    An electric blanket normally cures this :)

I thought this was a joke to begin with....Seriously don't do it! I can see how some ppl might think it would dry up the bed:

It WILL electricuit the sleeper! low voltage but still a nasty shock

It's good to have a laugh in life generally, but some people don't think things through logically, and could actually try this.
    "Not setting your clock forward and arriving an hour late to work is no excuse" The Boss' words - not mine!
  • devild_2
    Options
    I think the smiley face was a big hint :)

• thebeak
    thebeak Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    Ok true about the :smiley: , I just remember in America a man buying a fast car at a dealership, and was told it had 'cruise control' and the guy was told "you can relax on the highway knowing the car will control the speed for you on it's own"

This guy read futher into it, and whilst cruise control was on, we took a kip in the back of the car thinking it was on some kind of 'auto pilot'!! he almost died when the car veered off the road, lucky there was a safety system with the car applying the brake when it sensed a bridge pillar in front of it!

Crazy story but a cautionary tale for ppl not using the brain they were born with!
    "Not setting your clock forward and arriving an hour late to work is no excuse" The Boss' words - not mine!
  • deemann
    deemann Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    thebeak wrote: »
    Ok true about the :smiley: , I just remember in America a man buying a fast car at a dealership, and was told it had 'cruise control' and the guy was told "you can relax on the highway knowing the car will control the speed for you on it's own"

This guy read futher into it, and whilst cruise control was on, we took a kip in the back of the car thinking it was on some kind of 'auto pilot'!! he almost died when the car veered off the road, lucky there was a safety system with the car applying the brake when it sensed a bridge pillar in front of it!

Crazy story but a cautionary tale for ppl not using the brain they were born with!

i like the way you tell this story like it wasnt you who did it then let slip at the daftest part. :rotfl: (joke):rotfl:
    :p Dee :p
    share your smile...it costs nothing, but is worth a lot!!!
  • devild_2
    Options
    The British version is the car pulled up by the police after swerving constantly along the road. The policeman looks in and says to the man behind the wheel "Are you the driver of this vehicle?" (!!). The driver slurs back "No it's an automatic but apparently I've got to sit here"

• mj38
    mj38 Posts: 7,724 Forumite
    Options
    Probably playing on fb :o
  • helen81_2
    helen81_2 Posts: 1,845 Forumite
    Options
    It won't let me have a free sample,says Ive already had one :confused:
    Yes I have, about 2 years ago,and it wasn't the dry nites sleep shorts (the sample I wanted).
    Oh well,thanks for posting
    Helen x
    love my little man he is amazing :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills