Free huggies drynites pyjama pants and coupon. (merged)

Options

Comments

• nelbloke
    nelbloke Posts: 375 Forumite
    Options
    Thanx op. :)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Drynitesdotcodotuk

Sorry can't post links yet but on home page is form for sample and a £1 MOC. HTH someone

OP here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=357292&highlight=drynites

merge request sent
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • shell_belle
    shell_belle Posts: 615 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    DryNites® gives ultimate protection, offering your child a better night's sleep and helping you both to manage bedwetting.
    Find out for yourself by requesting your free sample today! We'll also send you a money-off coupon for your next purchase of DryNites®.
    If the applicant is not the intended recipient of the sample, we reserve the right to disclose any information we may have on the applicant to the recipient.
    This offer is only open to residents of the UK and ROI. UK and ROI residents will be offered free samples of DryNites® Pyjama Pants only.

http://www.drynites.co.uk/secure/free_sample.aspx
    :rotfl:Survey Queen/Poundland Fanatic:rotfl:

• sarah1972
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • mamto3
    mamto3 Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »

I am guessing that the OP can be excused from posting a duplicate thread when such a long time has passed since the origional.

Thanks OP
  • sarah1972
    Options
    mamto3 wrote: »
    I am guessing that the OP can be excused from posting a duplicate thread when such a long time has passed since the origional.

Thanks OP

its only 6 months old so not really such a long time?
  • chubbster_1
    chubbster_1 Posts: 138 Forumite
    edited 15 November 2011 at 8:01PM
    Options
    Free DryNites sample

http://www.drynites.co.uk/secure/free_sample.aspx

Official MoneySavingExpert.com insert:

Thanks to chubbster_1 and all other posters who found the offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
  • starsandstripes
    Options
    These have been around for a long time but good freebie
  • summertreats
    summertreats Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thanks a lot
    september wins:khaled hosseini kindle case
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors